Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Luigi...I have a question

Hey we all know what a C A M E L T O E is, but after what I saw last night, I need to know what to call this...

A chick with her pants so tight that it rides up the crack of her ass?

I figured you were the one to turn to in these kind of matters.

camel_logo.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

The c-toe looked like two fawkin calzone's stuffed into a sandwich size zip-loc bag. My pickle was a twingin' to say the least.

Holy shit, that made my day!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Funny you should ask that Schwingie!

Just last night I was at the local "Pollo a la brasa" pickin up a half a chicken and some yuca fries, when I was confronted with that very situation.

This girl was built man! She was about 5'4 and very thick. I think South American. I woulda clocked her in at about a buck eighty. She was apparently a painter, wearing a white t-shirt and white jeans splashed with paint.

She was a generously porportioned girl, and she new how to carry it all, belive me nothing was goin to waste! Even though her t-shirt was loose, i could tell her brests were holding there form with minimal saggage. This my friends is what I live for!

She was with a guy (i dont speak spanish, but i thing they were 'together') but that in no way stopped me from scopin' the ample c-toe she was displaying (note to ladies, white pants are like a spotlight for cameltoe, luigi highly recomends it!) These jeans were bursting at the seams, literally!

The c-toe looked like two fawkin calzone's stuffed into a sandwich size zip-loc bag. My pickle was a twingin' to say the least.

When she turned around, MAN O MAN!!!!! As a collary to the c-toe she had an inversly porportional "fiord" runnin up the back of those taut, "no vacancy" style white jeans.

I am definatly an ass man so's I am kinda partial, but this was a sight to behold. I was awe struck with this young woman (i'd say 25-30) who was leaving very little to the imagination. I don't know the proper term for this, I am comfortable with the classic "wedgie", I believe that is still acceptable. I am however, open to suggestions. What ever you fawkin call it, it sure as hell makes my pickle spit fawkin mayonnaise!!

This girl is currently at the top of my mental roledex and I she has already been paid a tribute to in the can twice.

Damn Schwingie, me and you are on the same wavelength!

Writin this got me all worked up, I gotta go to the can...

-----------------------

p a n t i e b a c o n

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

Hey Schwingie,

Did we ever reach a viable conclusion to this one????

I've come to a conclusion about you Luigi...you are one of the funniest fukin people I've heard. I'm going print this out frame it and hang it up in my bathroom for reading material. Hey, with the way you described that c-toe maybe my b/f can use it to rub one out when he's in there.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~