Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP Bottle Service - Review

vegasvec

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for those of you who responded to my previous posts about VIP bottle service & club passes. Anyways, I thought I would share my experience here and hopefully someone else can learn from it.

I ended up being contacted by a concierge service, ValetNoir. If you have used them before, drop me a line, I would be interested to hear from you. Anyways, I live in Vegas and I had 3 friends coming into town for the weekend of July 4th, so we knew it was going to be crowded. After answering a shitload of questions and looking into bottle minimums for me, I ended up getting bottle service at RumJungle on Saturday night and ICE on Sunday night, through ValetNoir. RumJungle was pretty cool, but its the typical trendy club. The music was pretty mainstream, nothing special. The service was awesome, and it was packed.

As for ICE, it was her recommendation and we were really disappointed. Everything I read about ICE said it is a kick ass place. But on Saturday nights...and I figured since the next day was basically a holiday for most people, going to ICE on the 4th wouldn't be a big deal. Well it was dead. It was more of a lounge feeling than a club. And I have to say there wasn't more than 150 people in there at any one time. But it was cool to hang and listen to some good tunes. I can see how ICE would be packed on a good night...supposedly 2000 peeps rolled through the night before...

Are you freakin' kinding me? July 3rd was dead @ ICE?

Wow, that was the 1st bad thing I heard about the place. I have not been there, yet.

I went to Rum Jungle for the 1st time on July 10th. It was ok, nothing big. I could now say I was there! woohoo!

What did you pay for bottle service for 4 heads at each place?

Sorry for the confusion, ICE was dead on July 4th. We thought it would be packed, considering most people have the next day off.

At both places, it was a 2 bottle minimum...paid $225 each for a 1L bottle of Absolut.

Hey vegasvec -

I am with VN. I am curious as to who helped you out. And to why they would've recommended ICE on Sunday.

If you want to hear from other folks that I've helped check out cigs thread. Also wait till the two ladies I hooked up chime in.

If you want to use someone to set up all your VIP let me know, not to toot my own horn but I do a damn good job and never had a complaint yet.