Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar presents Hybrid and DJ Rap Friday!

:bounce: On Friday, Crobar has the pleasure of presenting, HYBRID and DJ RAP. Mike Truman and Chris Healings are Hybrid. Their “type†of music has been described as a mixture of breakbeat and progressive, but they aren’t the kind of group you can fit neatly into genres. Hybrid have toured the globe DJing and giving their world-famous live performances – most notably supporting Moby in a stunning tour of the USA. DJ Rap got her name because of her love of Hip-Hop and the fact that the promoters would not know that she was female. She first got into Hip-Hop because she liked the rhythms, she then moved to hardcore because "The rhythms got faster". But wait here’s another twist - tonight, DJ Rap will be spinning a house set! In the Reed Room, Eric Conrad, Amanda Lepore, Sophia Lamar, Lincoln Palsgrove and the Trinity bring you their brand of festive fun with the freaks & the color from downtown NYC with DJ Lily of the Valley. Later on, Aaron James hits the room spinning a mash up of rock, pop, soul and hip hop current hits and classics. In the Prop Room, DJ Todd Mallis spins an eclectic mix driven by rock, 80’s, soul and hip-hop. Later, DJ Lee Kalt drops in for a late-night house set.

Doors open at 10pm

Advance tickets are available at www.crobar.com

This looks like alot of fun, however I'm lacking in the funds department so I doubt I'll be able to go. we'll see though, I'm so bad when it comes to peer pressure..lol

On a side note, I wonder what DJ Rap's house style is like? anyone know?