Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Bille for the great treatment in Vegas!

cigs

Hey Tom-

Thanks for the props. Glad you had a good time. I was looking for you at Drai's after Ice but couldn't find you. I didn't stay very long. I went to Body English before I headed to Ice to meet you so I was beat by the time I got to Drai's.

Ok, what did he hook you up with?

Hooked us up at Curve with admission and with a bartender who was great. Also with Ice on Sat...with the best VIP section in the house and fewer bottles than were probably needed for a group of our size.

We are going Sept 8th-12th...

Planning on Ice on Saturday...

Rain on Friday maybe....(heard it get's really packed though)

any suggestions for Wednesday & Thursday???

How soon can we make VIP reservations @ clubs, we'll be planning on getting reservations for each night we go out.

We are going Sept 8th-12th...

Planning on Ice on Saturday...

Rain on Friday maybe....(heard it get's really packed though)

any suggestions for Wednesday & Thursday???

How soon can we make VIP reservations @ clubs, we'll be planning on getting reservations for each night we go out.

Rain you'll want to make the reservation exactly 1 month before the date you're coming. Otherwise it'll be full. I say screw rain and go to Body English on Friday, Ice and Sat. That would be the best choice.

Wed I'd go to Tangerine, Thursday Light or Tabu.

I would book about 1-2 weeks prior. I've gotten away with the day of since my friends are hosts at these venues.

I'm heading out to Vegas on the 27th of August with my sister and a friend and they like hip-hop and I like more house. They have never been to Vegas and they want to check out Rain on Sat. What can you do for the ladies. They are not drinkers but should we get a bottle to insure we get good treatment or not? Rain better on a Fri or Sat? Ice better on a Fri or Sat? What's good on Sunday? Light? Should we bottle it or line it? I want to show them a good time. They are use to NY seen. Mix music and mix crowd. They are tourist and I don't want to scare them. Help! :splat:undefined

I'm heading out to Vegas on the 27th of August with my sister and a friend and they like hip-hop and I like more house. They have never been to Vegas and they want to check out Rain on Sat. What can you do for the ladies. They are not drinkers but should we get a bottle to insure we get good treatment or not? Rain better on a Fri or Sat? Ice better on a Fri or Sat? What's good on Sunday? Light? Should we bottle it or line it? I want to show them a good time. They are use to NY seen. Mix music and mix crowd. They are tourist and I don't want to scare them. Help! undefined

Getting a bottle of course always guarantees better treatment. That's the reason for callign it vip. As for rain I can't help you there. If you were to go with Rain you would have to call and handle the reservation on your own. Saturday is the better night at ICE so you may want to go with Rain on Fri. Sunday at Light is awesome and to me the best night to go.

Shoot me an email and I'll detail everything out for you.