Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uuuhhhh Oooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey northeners....ur time is running out!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Hey Sex Board!

If anyone cares to attend this event and wont be able to get there after a certain time. Feel free to call me ( 973-941-3515 ) anytime that evening and I will come out and get you. After a certain time me and Jerry X wont be outside. But one of us will come and get anyone of you. We are glad to have Flip and the Mrs come and experience the Jersey Shore especially the hottest party down there @ XS. Hope to see everyone come and support "Tonie aka the Mrs". For guestlist come and see me or Jerry X @ the door.

Victor Soto

attachment.php?attachmentid=32206

If anyone cares to attend this event and wont be able to get there after a certain time. Feel free to call me ( 973-941-3515 ) anytime that evening and I will come out and get you. After a certain time me and Jerry X wont be outside. But one of us will come and get anyone of you. ]

This is quality service! Thank you!! :)

yup it will be our first time in jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm worried you may be disappointed. Seaside is definately no South Beach, it's best years are long since past, been downhill ever since about 2000 I'd say, oh well.

Guest brwneydtrouble
We have a GREAT time wherever we go. :D

This is MOST certainly true. No matter where we go, its always a blast. ou812, nothing can compare to south beach, but just being able to go to a new place is fun. Especially if themrs is the center of attention. :D

tranzwhore, Im flying on Continental from Jacksonville to Newark early Saturday morning then flying back to Lauderdale late Sunday. Roundtrip nonstop was about $260 which is a lot higher than a couple months ago, but it was the cheapest I could find.

I tried Spirit but they dont fly to Newark or Jacksonville.

Is there a train stop anywhere near by?

Ah fuck it...

you have to catch the train at penn station take it to long branch ( a 2 hr ride)

then catch a cab to seaside

the train ride is 15

then the cab is 25

(done this many many weekends) :pint:

I'm worried you may be disappointed. Seaside is definately no South Beach, it's best years are long since past, been downhill ever since about 2000 I'd say, oh well.

Its deffinatly not south beach but again if it was south beach then there would be no jersey shore its totally 2 diffrent elements and trust me i've done plenty of parties in south beach and I'm the first 1 to say that I love it.But who are you 2 say that its been downhill since 2000, if you have not checked this party out. Best years in a diffrent era have since passed...this is the beginning to a new era,element,and party. This party is rated the best party of the summer 2004, and its not cause i'm promoting it....its just a fact ask around. And if tonie would only do parties in south beach she would not get the exposure she is lookin for to extend her career in modeling. I will guarentee you that they will not be dissapointed.

you have to catch the train at penn station take it to long branch ( a 2 hr ride)

the train ride is 15

then the cab is 25

whenever you talk about NJ...orange soda comes to mind!

Its deffinatly not south beach but again if it was south beach then there would be no jersey shore its totally 2 diffrent elements and trust me i've done plenty of parties in south beach and I'm the first 1 to say that I love it.But who are you 2 say that its been downhill since 2000, if you have not checked this party out. Best years in a diffrent era have since passed...this is the beginning to a new era,element,and party. This party is rated the best party of the summer 2004, and its not cause i'm promoting it....its just a fact ask around. And if tonie would only do parties in south beach she would not get the exposure she is lookin for to extend her career in modeling. I will guarentee you that they will not be dissapointed.

It's cool Jerry, you are def. entitled to your opinion, but I've been going to Seaside since 1996, so I've seen things change and evolve down there for the last 8 years and the scene down there is basically 1 foot in the coffin and the other on a banana peel. 3 or 4 years ago every single club on the strip would be packed on a Saturday night, just isn't so anymore.

I won't doubt you guys have a good thing going there at XS. Hell, it's the only place that has a great sized crowd week in and week out. But I'm speaking on the whole. And on the whole, damn near everyone I talk to is disappointed with the way things are down there. I've gone to XS a few times to see my friends, my boys that work the door and a few of my bartender friends, but honestly I can't listen to hip-hop at a club for more than 5-10 minutes at a time, just my own personal tastes.

If you're expecting this to spearhead a new era in Seaside, more power to you, and I sincerely hope that you are correct for the greater good of everyone. But I honestly don't see that happening.

I can vouche for VSoto....this guy hooks it up. He throws some good parties and takes care of his CP people.

Hey Flip and the Mrs. is this your first trip to the Jersey shore?

Thank you very much! Serious !!

Will you be attending this event?

Hey OU812,

Thanks too. Will you be coming out? I know how you feel about the whole Seaside thing. It hasnt been the same, but the "Party" @ XS has been a great success and everyone is very content in what he have to offer. Im sure after a few drinks you'll be singing hip hop lyics with everyone, lol.

To the Mrs. The countdown begins!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

the train ride is 15

then the cab is 25

Making a nukka spend all that $$...trains there run all nite?

Don't worry Jerry... we have our few in Miami that are always complaining of how things aren't the way they used to be. Change is inevitable. You gotta go with the flow.

And I KNOW for a fact that I'm going to have a great fuckin time! :D It's a vibe we bring and that everyone will feel. ;)

It's cool Jerry, you are def. entitled to your opinion, but I've been going to Seaside since 1996, so I've seen things change and evolve down there for the last 8 years and the scene down there is basically 1 foot in the coffin and the other on a banana peel. 3 or 4 years ago every single club on the strip would be packed on a Saturday night, just isn't so anymore.

I won't doubt you guys have a good thing going there at XS. Hell, it's the only place that has a great sized crowd week in and week out. But I'm speaking on the whole. And on the whole, damn near everyone I talk to is disappointed with the way things are down there. I've gone to XS a few times to see my friends, my boys that work the door and a few of my bartender friends, but honestly I can't listen to hip-hop at a club for more than 5-10 minutes at a time, just my own personal tastes.

If you're expecting this to spearhead a new era in Seaside, more power to you, and I sincerely hope that you are correct for the greater good of everyone. But I honestly don't see that happening.

Honestly i could care less on how everybody else is doin down there,I just look after my own party. I could tell you that week in and week out we have been packed with great energy in the room. I feel that seaside needed changes and we have brought it to them. We have brought to XS a more older sophisticated drinking crowd that want to have a great time and not rub against big no shirt wearing juiceheads or people passing out in the corners cause there so fucked up on all kinds of shit. As for the music...we do not play hip hop all night. We switch it up between hip hop,rock,eighties,and house. I deffinatly want you to come down on the 7th comp on me and your first drink. Introduce yourself to me @ the door.....see you on the 7th.

JerryX

Honestly I could care less on how everbody else is doin down there, I'm just lookin after my own party. I could tell you that week in and week out we have been packed with great energy,vibe and good lookin people. I feel that seaside needed changes and we have brought to them. We are bringing an older more sophisticated drinking crowd that wants to hang out and have a good time without rubbin againt big no shirt wearing juiceheads or watching people pass out in the corners cause there on all kinds of shit. As for the music we do not play hip hop all night we mix it up between hiphop,rock,eighties,and house. I deffinatly want you to come down on the 7th comp admission and first drink on me....see you on the 7th.

JerryX