Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uuuhhhh Oooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey northeners....ur time is running out!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

well ive been trying to not say anything till the date got closer...but since its on 2 boards, and its being leaked in here i might as well just come out with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday August 7th, 2004

Fliptoniaaa, and TheMrs invade the jersey shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

i hope most of u can make it out to XS.......were looking forward to meeting as many of u as possible!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys have done much to entertain us, so now the time has come to actually party with u guys!!!!!!!!!!

So u have a couple of weeks to prepare urselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyer%20xs2.jpg

if u guys want to go....they told me i can get as many peple as i wanted on a reduced guest list...so let mme know if u want to be on it....so i can put a list together!!!!!!!!!!!!

We look forward to partying with u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us!!!!!!!!!!:D

....lol..............well i'll def give it a shot.........flip, if you need places to stay and/or flights let me know......and you better give me a shout so i can return some of the hospitality while you're up here.............

....lol..............well i'll def give it a shot.........flip, if you need places to stay and/or flights let me know......and you better give me a shout so i can return some of the hospitality while you're up here.............

thats all taken care of...u just make sure u make it out to party with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hmmmmm thats the night of my bday (bday is august 8 on sunday) might have to make a guest appreaence at this lovely event.

Flip......i'll bring the purple from washington hights bro.......im lighting u up :smoke:

uummm....i think me and u r gonna be friends for may years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thats all taken care of...u just make sure u make it out to party with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

...i have no excuse....my dad's house is ten minutes from XS......

...al - we'll make it a weekend....pops has extra space, small pool, deck and bbq....

...i have no excuse....my dad's house is ten minutes from XS......

...al - we'll make it a weekend....pops has extra space, small pool, deck and bbq....

werd yo! i'll make some ribs and flan....sounds like a plan!!

we need marko there too.......us tagteaming the grill you cant go wrong :cool:

hmmmmm thats the night of my bday (bday is august 8 on sunday) might have to make a guest appreaence at this lovely event.

Flip......i'll bring the purple from washington hights bro.......im lighting u up :smoke:

yo if you guys dont mind and I'm there I wanna get in the cypher. I got 5 on it... bags that is!!!! no joke

you're a leo just like meeee(august 10) :bounce:

i've been dying to go to the jersey shore...if i can get some friends to tag along...i'll be there!

what are club hours in jersey!?!?!?!?!?!?!

cuz we get there at about 12 on saturday, and we leave sunday morning at 9 a.m.....i wish we would leave later, but thats the only thing they have us!!!!!!!!!!!

Jersey shore clubs are done by 4 a.m. but I guess afterhours are till 9 a.m. on sunday. :)

cuz we get there at about 12 on saturday, and we leave sunday morning at 9 a.m.....i wish we would leave later, but thats the only thing they have us!!!!!!!!!!!

...this is why you shouldve told them you had someone in mind to hook up yer travel.......there's this little greek restaurant a couple blocks from XS called Greek Peak....i just made friends with the two sisters that own it....theyre window is open till 6am....gyros on me at 4am my friend....