Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uuuhhhh Oooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey northeners....ur time is running out!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

It's cool Jerry, you are def. entitled to your opinion, but I've been going to Seaside since 1996, so I've seen things change and evolve down there for the last 8 years and the scene down there is basically 1 foot in the coffin and the other on a banana peel. 3 or 4 years ago every single club on the strip would be packed on a Saturday night, just isn't so anymore.

I won't doubt you guys have a good thing going there at XS. Hell, it's the only place that has a great sized crowd week in and week out. But I'm speaking on the whole. And on the whole, damn near everyone I talk to is disappointed with the way things are down there. I've gone to XS a few times to see my friends, my boys that work the door and a few of my bartender friends, but honestly I can't listen to hip-hop at a club for more than 5-10 minutes at a time, just my own personal tastes.

If you're expecting this to spearhead a new era in Seaside, more power to you, and I sincerely hope that you are correct for the greater good of everyone. But I honestly don't see that happening.

Honestly I could care less on how everbody else is doin down there, I'm just lookin after my own party. I could tell you that week in and week out we have been packed with great energy,vibe and good lookin people. I feel that seaside needed changes and we have brought to them. We are bringing an older more sophisticated drinking crowd that wants to hang out and have a good time without rubbin againt big no shirt wearing juiceheads or watching people pass out in the corners cause there on all kinds of shit. As for the music we do not play hip hop all night we mix it up between hiphop,rock,eighties,and house. I deffinatly want you to come down on the 7th comp admission and first drink on me....see you on the 7th.

JerryX

Don't worry Jerry... we have our few in Miami that are always complaining of how things aren't the way they used to be. Change is inevitable. You gotta go with the flow.

And I KNOW for a fact that I'm going to have a great fuckin time! :D It's a vibe we bring and that everyone will feel. ;)

some people just wouldnt understand ;):D

Can't wait to see what these two are all about :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!

remember u said this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

i can pretty much tell u from now...im about box, and good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::D

and just know this...i can be in a club withh 5000 people or in a club with 50...im gonna have a good time...i dont need other peoples permission or approval...to just say fuck it..im here to have good times!!!!!!!!!:D

and thats the vibe i will bring!!!!!!!!!!!! and i can allready feel that all that will be there...will be nothing but good peeps with a good vibe!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Thank you very much! Serious !!

Will you be attending this event?

Hey OU812,

Thanks too. Will you be coming out? I know how you feel about the whole Seaside thing. It hasnt been the same, but the "Party" @ XS has been a great success and everyone is very content in what he have to offer. Im sure after a few drinks you'll be singing hip hop lyics with everyone, lol.

To the Mrs. The countdown begins!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Im not a fan of Seaside but the only time we went down there this summer was when we checked out XS and that party was definately fun. So, I'll try to make it out for this one.

Honestly i could care less on how everybody else is doin down there,I just look after my own party. I could tell you that week in and week out we have been packed with great energy in the room. I feel that seaside needed changes and we have brought it to them. We have brought to XS a more older sophisticated drinking crowd that want to have a great time and not rub against big no shirt wearing juiceheads or people passing out in the corners cause there so fucked up on all kinds of shit. As for the music...we do not play hip hop all night. We switch it up between hip hop,rock,eighties,and house. I deffinatly want you to come down on the 7th comp on me and your first drink. Introduce yourself to me @ the door.....see you on the 7th.

JerryX

I appreciate the invite Jerry, my boy already takes care of me at the door and my friend takes care of me at her bar too. ;)

remember u said this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

i can pretty much tell u from now...im about box, and good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::D

and just know this...i can be in a club withh 5000 people or in a club with 50...im gonna have a good time...i dont need other peoples permission or approval...to just say fuck it..im here to have good times!!!!!!!!!:D

and thats the vibe i will bring!!!!!!!!!!!! and i can allready feel that all that will be there...will be nothing but good peeps with a good vibe!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

box is great!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo
Im so there!!

Gabo is givin me a ride since im movin to Jersey City on Friday!!

WOOOOO WATCH OUT HERE I CUMMMMMMMMM!!! =)~

... and cummmm you shall!

jerry - is it 21+? some people thought so, others thought 18+ for girls. yeah yeah im a youngin.

ITS DEFFINATLY 18 FOR GIRLS....DON'T LISTEN 2 WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAYS. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME UP.

THANKS

JERRYX

732-207-7247

jerry - is it 21+? some people thought so, others thought 18+ for girls. yeah yeah im a youngin.

ITS DEFFINATLY 18 FOR GIRLS....DON'T LISTEN 2 WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAYS. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME UP.

THANKS

JERRYX

732-207-7247