Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jodie Marsh

nomembername

In a society where image is everything and substance means little, why wouldn't this be a good strategy? With Hollywood churning out new 'it' girls seemingly every fifteen minutes nowadays (this trend has been going on for the last several years now), girls like this have to claw for anything they can get.. Get a couple good red carpet shots in 'outrageous' outfits, meet a Hollywood film exec, or even better..an A List actor..fuck them, live comfortably...

..I mean really now, what is she going to do? Get a real job?..

Please, lets be realistic. I'm not saying its right, but this is what society sets us up for...

..And yeah, I'd hit it..

In a society where image is everything and substance means little, why wouldn't this be a good strategy? With Hollywood churning out new 'it' girls seemingly every fifteen minutes nowadays (this trend has been going on for the last several years now), girls like this have to claw for anything they can get.. Get a couple good red carpet shots in 'outrageous' outfits, meet a Hollywood film exec, or even better..an A List actor..fuck them, live comfortably...

..I mean really now, what is she going to do? Get a real job?..

Please, lets be realistic. I'm not saying its right, but this is what society sets us up for...

..And yeah, I'd hit it..

:bowdown:

boy, that made me feel a lot better about my life

lmao your humor is gettin better lately...

...lol...thanks....i have my moments.....btw i seen that shit in your sig happen live....my boy clocked this kid when we were younger and dropped him.....he got up and tried to yell "game over, game over"...lmfao....kid took a lickin that day...that's what you get for calling my boy a spic......

...lol...thanks....i have my moments.....btw i seen that shit in your sig happen live....my boy clocked this kid when we were younger and dropped him.....he got up and tried to yell "game over, game over"...lmfao....kid took a lickin that day...that's what you get for calling my boy a spic......

haha yeh I've seen a lot of asskickings in my day... People have hit me a couple nice times too but I have never dropped like this dude in my sig. The guy in my sig was snucked so I dont consider that a fight more like a bitch move but maybe he deserved it. Either way I would hate to wake up the next morning like that guy. When I got snuck at South Park it hurt when I ate everything for a couple days and def didnt get hit like that. lol

if this dude called that guy a nigga he deserved every second of it... even a stomp on his head afterwards... i dont tolerate people like that... so your boy derserved to kick that kids ass as well!

...lol...well he didnt sneak him like that, but he dropped him in one punch....i got popped here and there when i was young but nothing really story worthy....although i did get jumped once by most of the morris county college football team in a parking lot....lol....blah....i hate fights now....violence is the last thing i want to see or partake in....