Clubplanet Nightlife Community

monster massive's lineup already forming; includes PVD!!!

weyes

crazy, huh? not only is go ventures getting its ass in gear already, but it has pvd, judge jules, pete tong, roger sanchez, and matt hardwick (so he says) in the bag :eek::spin2: !!! i went the year before last, when they had judge jules, dj funk, and many other great peeps, and it was a great party. sure, the other attendees are mostly in their teens, but they're a happy, festive crowd, with great costumes. it was an amazing lineup all around that year, too, and i don't know if that's what brought in the good crowd, but it wasn't the zombie-type kids you can often find at raves now; these partygoers weren't there just to get fucked up. my best friend and i stayed till the end.

check out the site:

http://monstermassive.com/2004/intro/index.html

fuckin' a :spin2: ! i'm so stoked about judge jules! i've never liked pvd live, as much as i like his recordings. i just put him in the subject line 'cause i figured it'd get people's attention. pvd is also playing in l.a. the following week as part of his "rock the vote" tour. but judge jules got my roomie and me in vip free last time we went, 'cause my roomie had been corresponding with him for a while. we waited a lot longer than everyone else and the vip area didn't really offer much. we got in free, though, so we were cool with that :aright: .

i was about to just bump up this thread, though, 'cause it's really gonna kick ass!

wow - pretty nice to have PVD and Sanchez at the same party! i hope they don't play the same time on different stages. could care less about Judge Jules though.

good to see some nice lineups coming back to LA - the BPM party lineup with BT, Oakie (ugh), Junkie XL and Crystal Method for free is hard to beat as well :)

Bump and a hump... yo yo yo..... nocturnal and massive baby.. i'll be there!!!
i'll bump it too, shorty :) , but not for nocturnal :worry: . that party always has a great lineup, but the last one i went to (2001) was the disastrous one where 2 kids died and one was missing for a week before he turned up dead. it was all wrong for other reasons, too, but the others weren't that bad, of course. anyway, i didn't think they were gonna have any nocturnals after that, 'cause they didn't in 2002. don't tell me the lineup, though, 'cause it'll just make me sad about not going :tongue: !