Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liver Damage

any amount can affect the liver... alcohol is a toxin... the amount that would start to damage a liver would prolly relative to the individual and genes factoring history of alcoholism or the like in the family... but im just guessing... its like saying how many cigarettes before you have lung damage and or become a candidate for lung cancer... i dont think there is a point where your liver or lungs says "aiight its go time brothah~!" :pint:

to me there's 2 answers to this question, each depending on something:

1) when you drink: If you drink at regular times (after work/weekends) AND at non-regular times, then it may start affecting the liver

2) when you drink, how much do you drink: Do you get buzzed, drunk, pass out, or worse when you go out.

If you do both of these in extreme cases, i would watch out.

i know a guy that passed away at 25 b/c he drank that much that his liver was severelyyyyyyy damaged......

i have a friend who drinks atleast 15 beers a day, on the weekends, it's more with liquor thrown into the mix... but so far he hasn't had any help problems... but that shit seriously isn't healthy