Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Defected "In the House" Sets...

philippio

I have the Dimitri from Paris ITH CD. Not into it as much as come of his other mixes, but still enjoy it. Don't have the Kenny Dope set but hear some of it at FYI and sounds great. Also, there's an ITH CD that doesn't have anyone's name on it but it also shows up as Kenny Dope at FYI on the scanners. That one I thought was fantastic. :bounce:

I have the Dimitri from Paris ITH CD. Not into it as much as come of his other mixes, but still enjoy it. Don't have the Kenny Dope set but hear some of it at FYI and sounds great. Also, there's an ITH CD that doesn't have anyone's name on it but it also shows up as Kenny Dope at FYI on the scanners. That one I thought was fantastic. :bounce:

i think the one that doesn't have anyone name on it was by Simon Dunmore (owner of defected). Good cd.

also cehck out Soulfuric In the House :)

There's a mix that Dimitri did for Mixer Mag a long time ago that's really good too... can't remember the name.

It's amazing that the entire Defected series has been able to remain out of commercial saturation compared with all the other crap that MoS has put out! :D

There's a mix that Dimitri did for Mixer Mag a long time ago that's really good too... can't remember the name.

It's amazing that the entire Defected series has been able to remain out of commercial saturation compared with all the other crap that MoS has put out! :D

the last Dimitri cd was way fresh sounding. i've yet to find a dj that plays such ecclectic stuff as Dimitri....

the last Dimitri cd was way fresh sounding. i've yet to find a dj that plays such ecclectic stuff as Dimitri....

Yeah... and you will continue to have a hard time!

I just remembered... the Mixer set is called Dimitri's Deluxe House of Funk! And it's nothin' but! :D