Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious role reversal...

JadeEyes

Ok so the ex booty call I hooked up w/ the other night has been up my ass and every move ever since Friday. He calls 15-20 times a day, has been asking me to chill multiple times, and keeps telling me things like "second time around is best, I really like you, I feel for you, etc."

Now I don't like him, nor do I ever want to really see him again or hook up with him. I got mine, I'm satisfied, and he's not really something I been thinking about at all, but he's starting to become highly annoying.

Today he ims me online and starts telling me how bitchy I am, and why I don't show him I care, and why we can't spend time togethor, blah blah. Soooo... nicely I tell him listen why are you like this with me, he said "Cuz I like you a lot!" I said "Honestly, don't like me." Would you guys understand or get a clue if someone said that to you?

Well he didn't... He comes back w/ this:

Anonymous S/N: am i suppost to act like the other nite neva happened?

Anonymous S/N: and be your pal? :ghey:

Me ---> ...LaU: Yea actually... Just chill out.

Anonymous S/N: i know im chilled im just tryin to understand thats all

Me ---> ...LaU: Listen there's really nuthin to understand.

Anonymous S/N: okay i understand all im sayin is yea you cool i like seeing you.. i like you.. i like to hang out wit you .. but i also like being wit you.. im just tellin u how i feel

This made me laugh... This is such a thing a psychotic girl in a movie would say!

Honestly, honestllllly, it's a bit strange how he's talkin. Honestly, I'm a bit torn on how to analyze this dude. Cuz it sounds like there is one of two possibilities at least.1. He's a wus. I mean, come on. He gets some. It's good. And then he wants some more. So he calls you up, or pm, or whatever. And he doesnt talk macho or sh#et or anything like that. He talks sort of like he wants charity sex. It's a bit strange for a dude that just got some to come back and sort of whine, like a wus, for more. It's very ..... well ... un-manlike

2. The other analysis is the perhaps "scary" one: He loves you. People generally forget sometimes that sex (except when perhaps it's all claw pulling, hair yanking, bed breaking, rough as hell sex) is a vehicle for changing emotions. It's the "wake up the morning after and think I love this person laying next to me" syndrome. It happens. And it may have happened here.

There may very well be something else going on here with him. As someone who has been in this situation, sort of, I can understand the emotions involved. But I sort of dont understand the way the guy is talking.

Here's my suggeston - F. the PM! Please. Never ever use pm when its something important like that. You really need to hear the person's voice - to hear the anguish, or sarcasm, or sillyness, or hurting, or whatever. Words on a screen only say so much. If it's someone you've been with a few times, I really think he deserves a chat with you, and you with him, at least to understand what each other feels, and maybe, if its what you want, closure.