Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday the 30th?

i havent been out in a while, and i am too lazy to look things up...

what is going on friday july 30? anything really exciting? good crowd? not too cheesy? good beats? please info, i never make posts like this and im sorry to be doing it now... but this chick i work with has an out of town guest coming in and wants me (new yorker) to take them out... i know nothing, hit me up with good ideas.

thanks in advance :heart:

AvalonFront.jpg

AvalonBack.jpg

You should check out his party.... And since the people from www.********.com are going to be there...... They are going to take tons of pics... soo.... u`ll have somethign to remember... ;) ...So for 180+ people on the guest list.... Plus since you would be using the Spider Club enterance, you`ll get 1/2 off cover, plus no lines.... Can`t beat that... If you intrested... drop a line to VIP@NYCVIPONLY.COM

the only thing i have marked for that weekend on my calendar is Global Gathering in UK....doesn't look like I will make it though (still looking for cheap weekend fare to London); so I'd go with silverbull's suggestion.

i havent been out in a while, and i am too lazy to look things up...

what is going on friday july 30? anything really exciting? good crowd? not too cheesy? good beats? please info, i never make posts like this and im sorry to be doing it now... but this chick i work with has an out of town guest coming in and wants me (new yorker) to take them out... i know nothing, hit me up with good ideas.

thanks in advance :heart:

i cant believe i am saying this .. but if they are tourists ..and u dont mind ok music . then take them to webster hall .. after all wh has a lot of tourists and few floors of music .. also . u will be doing other clubs a favor by keeping the tourists to WH .. :) .. also before midnight it used to be free ... so call them to make sure that is stil the case .. and if u decide to go . then make sure u r online like 10-10.30 .. coz after that the line fills up pretty fast and they are slow to move it anyway

when in WH make sure u check DJ chase (if he is still there) .. one of my old friends .. and tell him that the MASK says hi ..

u will get to see many people and probably some show .. i think on friday they used to have auction night or something ..

just dont tell WH mgmt i sent u .. coz then they would not let u in .. hehe

peace

the MASK