Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who's going tomorrow night to Second Nature?

phatman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mike how is she going to look for u if she doesn't kno wha u look like?

don't worry about it...I'll see you there and I'm sure you will be with all of them...besides, I have everyone's pictures who have ever posted saved on my computer and almost every night I look at Moniques so I have a very good idea what she looks like :D

don't worry about it...I'll see you there and I'm sure you will be with all of them...besides, I have everyone's pictures who have ever posted saved on my computer and almost every night I look at Moniques so I have a very good idea what she looks like :D

thats scary......you have a file of spank off material from CP :shake:

....i wont have my glasses on so if anyone recognizes me, please just come and say hi or fuck you or whatever.......i see even worse in the dark.........blah.....i'll just be a weirdo and go right up to people and stare at them as close as possible without getting punched........

:aaah: