Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how many of you have....

FlipsSOE

i havent... ive come close in the past with an ex who kinda teetered on wanting it but never really said so... but i havent yet... but im willing as long as it smells good down there... i dont wanna go too far down and have a nice suprise :tongue: nothing worse than going down on a guy and his balls smell rancid LOL... and u guys bitch about a girls puss smellin nasty :nono:

u know....i like u more and more after every post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ignorant comment. Doesn't make them gay.

I love it. It's a very empowering feeling when you have a man squirming from the pleasure you're giving him. It's kinda like eating box! ;)

I agree 100%....I havent actually "tossed" my mans salad yet. He likes that sort of stuff, but everytime I wanna do it, he doesnt feel clean enough and by the time he get sthe motivation to clean himself, Ive lost the desire. But hes done that to me quite a few times....I like it, but its definitely not my favorite thing. Personally Id rather be eaten out. I dont think Id do it for just anyone though wed have to be really close and Id have to care about them ALOT. Hopefully some day though Ill get to test my skills out. From what I hear its like goin down on a girl so...I shouldnt have too many problems ;)

Many men don't maintain their salads like many women do, so I don't blame many women for not wanting to toss them. A mouthful of hair and dried shit isn't exactly a great salad dressing.

well there are many solutions to that. I mean youre not gonna wanna do that unless theyve just cleaned themselves anyhow. So, the girl, or whoever, can do it in the shower..... right after taking a shower. Or...you can always go and freshen up..and BAM! There you have it. And as for the hair part...maybe if the guy is willing he can shave his ass for his girl....You can even use that as a bonding moment, where the girl shaves it for him. No excuses can be made. I guess you either will do it or you wont.

eaten a man's ass?? i find it disturbing that in this day in age, women can't toss their mans' salad. go ahead, and do the deed, he'll love it. know i do.

i love it! i don't care if he just finished going to the bathroom ... i'll eat it.. omg i LOVE his ass... yummy now i'm hungry and he's at work :(