Clubplanet Nightlife Community

718 SeSsIon LasT SuNdaY

it was funnnnn....there were some really crazy, interesting dancers there...they had baby powder all over the floor. pairs would dance/somewhat battle by twirling and turning and doing high kicks all around each other...kinda like martial arts fighting but much more fluid and friendly. these people were super flexible! i've never seen anything like it. And silverbull said that there are usually many more dancers! i was still amazed.

Deep itself is a really nice venue...never been there before. And the tunes were good...on the slower more groovy kinda disco side but i could still dance to it sometimes. the guy bartender hooked us uppp....woohooo....miss Beatkah and I got grey goose/cointreau kamikazes... the entire glass was all liquor with a splash of lime juice... :laugh: After we drank some of it, Beatkah and I ran back to the bartender and he immediately knew we needed to top it off with more lime juice...dang, it was strong... :beer:

i ran into some people i met before at Arc so that was nice....and one of the coatcheck guys at Avalon. funny, I met this Indian girl last night at Tony Humphries' party at Disco who was also dancin it up at the 718 sessions...small world :) Good vibe all night overall too...no kids, more mature crowd who're all friendly.

Check it out next time the 718 sessions roll around. And get there WELL before 7pm for the $5 cover because the line was already long at 6:30pm on a Sunday nite! :D

it was funnnnn....there were some really crazy, interesting dancers there...they had baby powder all over the floor. pairs would dance/somewhat battle by twirling and turning and doing high kicks all around each other...kinda like martial arts fighting but much more fluid and friendly. these people were super flexible! i've never seen anything like it. And silverbull said that there are usually many more dancers! i was still amazed.

Deep itself is a really nice venue...never been there before. And the tunes were good...on the slower more groovy kinda disco side but i could still dance to it sometimes. the guy bartender hooked us uppp....woohooo....miss Beatkah and I got grey goose/cointreau kamikazes... the entire glass was all liquor with a splash of lime juice... :laugh: After we drank some of it, Beatkah and I ran back to the bartender and he immediately knew we needed to top it off with more lime juice...dang, it was strong... :beer:

i ran into some people i met before at Arc so that was nice....and one of the coatcheck guys at Avalon. funny, I met this Indian girl last night at Tony Humphries' party at Disco who was also dancin it up at the 718 sessions...small world :) Good vibe all night overall too...no kids, more mature crowd who're all friendly.

Check it out next time the 718 sessions roll around. And get there WELL before 7pm for the $5 cover because the line was already long at 6:30pm on a Sunday nite! :D

Yes that kamikazie was fuc***up strong. Kuteee we both are :devil:

If it comes to that nite itself I have no comments.

deep is not bad as a venue .. it was big enough .. music wise however was not my cup of tea ..

ya .. some good dancers there .. too bad i did not like the music .. however .. the only two songs i liked .. i jumped in and kicked some ass ..

hell ya . just put me in the mood .. and give me good music .. oh .. and fix my broken body .. :)

overall not bad night .. at least i enjoyed the company of seeing my friends

peace

the MASK

LOL at beatkah lol so true. And great seeing you out kahn. Ron trent and danny krivit did deliver the goods. Well of course if that is your style. 30 yrs worth od dance music were b;asting thru those speakers. God i love that party. And now i cant wait for the LARRY LEVAN tributeat spiit onthe 7th of agu and the underground netwrok party at crobar on the 18th(if its been confirm.