Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new Website!!!!!

YO WHATS UP GUYS HERE IS MY NEW WEBSITE....

IT'S FOR MY PRIVATE HOUSE PARTY DJ COMPANY SO DONT FREAK OUT WHEN YOU SEE THE SONG SELECTION ON THE DANCE PART...NO UNDERGROUND GOODSTUFF ON THAT PLAY LIST... I DESIGNED IT MYSELF, SO I WOULD LIKE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM E-MAILED TO ME SO I CAN MAKE THE SITE BETTER. I'M WORKING ON PHOTOSHOP AND FRONTPAGE. TTYL!!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.MAGICMUSICENTERTAINMENT.COM

BTW...YES IM REPRESENTING CP ON THE SITE BY PUTTING A LINK ON IT FOR CP!!!!

holy shit is that an ugly site, seem to load pretty slow too, not sure where to start. I guess the color scheme, and the writing on the main page, it seemed pretty vague too, not sure what your trying to do with your site. What's your main focus, info, bookings, etc.? Oh and as always I recommend pics of chicks....preferably naked.

nevermind I found some pictures.....well after waiting 4 hours for the page to load. I would probably remove some of those pics, especially that last one, it looks like a family reunion somewhere in Kentucky. Maybe get some more crowd shots and possibly one of you spinning, since that is what you do!

needs a lot of work. A whole lot. Pages load slow, images are all screwy and it doesnt fit on a 1024x768 res screen. Seems like the pages are just giant image maps... back to the drawing board.