Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hiromi oshima

ladychatterley

what about the ribs? kinda looks like she took one out on each side.

yeah i see what you mean.. she has an incredibly small waist/midsection (minus the breasts, of course). her measurements are 34-22-34. but i'm pretty sure she is not surgically enhanced in any way. many asian girls are just very petite, and because her breasts are so large, it makes her waist/ribcage look even smaller in comparison. anyways, here are some more pics.. enjoy :)

Hiromi_Oshima.jpg

hhhhhh.jpg

107K.jpg

hir_pb.jpg

spark_3.jpg

pb_cover-1.jpg

yeah i see what you mean.. she has an incredibly small waist/midsection (minus the breasts, of course). her measurements are 34-22-34. but i'm pretty sure she is not surgically enhanced in any way. many asian girls are just very petite, and because her breasts are so large, it makes her waist/ribcage look even smaller in comparison.

I used to have a 22 waist before I had kids, and I think one of the girls of the sex board posted that she has a 22 inch waist. So it's very possible. It's the whole breast to waist, like you said.

Lol... I know what implants look and feel like. She doesn't have implants. Gotta give the girl credit where it's due. She's got great natural cans. Be happy for her! :)

...if she were here, i'd show her just how happy i am right now.....:)