Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be honest!

Candy

.....nah........that's for better complexion.....btw you have great skin...........

(it's peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - and i even think it was a friend's episode but dont quote me on that ish)

actually some cultures wash their faces with piss because of the acidic content is supposed to be great for the complexion, it's like a beauty secret in some places!!!!! :)

.....nah........that's for better complexion.....btw you have great skin...........

(it's peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - and i even think it was a friend's episode but dont quote me on that ish)

yeah it was......i think joey piseed on chandler or some shit

Actually, urine is sterile. I'm not defending this odd behavior in the least, just thought I'd clear things up on that.

Poop on the other hand is a different story.

Sterile once still in the body, once its excretted out , not so much . Either way it's plain nasty and not very hygienic .

Actually, urine is sterile. I'm not defending this odd behavior in the least, just thought I'd clear things up on that.

Poop on the other hand is a different story.

Sterile once still in the body, once its excretted out , not so much . Either way it's plain nasty and not very hygienic .

anyone ever been to the vault...........pissing would be pretty tame in that place........

In my experience I've seen girls that like to be dominated.....and 1 of them loved to be pissed on.....not on her face though......However, I never really asked her why.......some people just get off on their own head fantasies.....

at Disco 2000 one night they paid anyone in the crowd $1000 to come on stage, piss in a cup, and drink all of it........I mean one of those plastic cups that you would put a beer in.......those things are big.....

anyway, this guy came up on stage, pissed in the cup and guzzled it down.........

aaaah the old limelight........the memories..

anyone ever been to the vault...........pissing would be pretty tame in that place........

In my experience I've seen girls that like to be dominated.....and 1 of them loved to be pissed on.....not on her face though......However, I never really asked her why.......some people just get off on their own head fantasies.....

i wouldn't piss on anyone's face, nor would i let anyone do the same. i wouldn't DRINK urine either... :tongue:

but the shit that u see at a normal fetish party is insane! i love it :D

:laugh: lol ... thinking of trainspotting

i think i shat on my doorstep one time in nashville :funny:

EWWWW TRAINSPOTTING HAD THE GROSSEST SCENE EVER. I felt so bad for the mother cause u know she was gonna have to clean that SHIT up.

UGHHH

And I'm a no-no on pissing on people for sexual pleasure/excitement. It's disgusting and wouldn't arouse in me in the least.