Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the little woman

lollie60

Actually, I broke up with my last gf because she didnt have enough backbone for my taste. I like strong women (i dont mean muscular... you know what i mean) I dont want someone who will just sit there and take anything that gets thrown at them. If I'm in a bad mood and act like an ass, I expect to get smacked for it. Thats not to say that a "good little wife" isnt appreciated, just that there's limits to it. Personally, I love to cook. Cleaning, not so much, but its a necessity of life, isnt it?

Basically, if it makes you feel bad, dont put up with it, kick his ass out the door and find a real man. Anyone man (or woman) worth having will damn near always make you feel like a queen (or a king), and you should do the same for them, IMNSHO.

man i wish we could go back to the days when u could just open hand slap a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

this thread is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

This one is for Koky....

I am thinking about Eddie Murphy standup when was talking about the woman wanting to get out of the car and the guy said "No No, we won't have any of that". :laugh:

This one is for Koky....

I am thinking about Eddie Murphy standup when was talking about the woman wanting to get out of the car and the guy said "No No, we won't have any of that". laugh:

get the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vvrrrroooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

man i wish we could go back to the days when u could just open hand slap a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

this thread is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

you can still open hand slap koky... and he's a bitch.

but its not as much fun when you realize that he gets turned on by it.