Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lunch Thread

I don’t even want to hear it. I’m doing this stupid diet, I cant have any sweets AT ALL. I should have been a real fatty and loaded up on the cake and cookies before but I forgot :(

u might end up crashing and binging on sweets with taht type of diet...thats what alot of people end up doing :arrow:

....me....arent you like super-skinny bro?...not skin and bones but def half my size...you could eat the whole thing and not gain an ounce.....

not super skinny but skinny, i guess. i could eat alot and no one would notice and id barely put on any weight...but ish ads up eventually. havent been active since i hurt my back (also been on the fattie diet, i.e. eat everything and anything) in october but that should change this week. trying to get cut again :roll:

must be nice...

...and you have boobies....not saying you're even close to being fat but girls with nice racks can get away with tummies more when they have good sized boobies...it's semi-true for guys too, lol...one of the keys to looking "thinner" for a guy is to build up his chest....it helps camouflage ze gut....lmao