Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lunch Thread

mmm…what kind? And do u put ketchup on your shepard’s pie??

chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia, brownies, PB+chocolate chip...

the only ketchup i like putting on the pie is spicy ketchup, or regular ketchup and tabasco...i usually eat half the portion with some ketchup and the rest without.

ever tried adding some Adobo to it? :drool:

i cook the meat with adobo and sprinkle some on top too. I like it with Franks Red Hot :drool:

:makeout:

and where are u getting all those yummy cookies? its not safe to eat them all at once.

@ work...someone brought them in. im going to feel ill in about 20min...but the next 19 min will be pure bliss

Meat on the bottom, I use ground turkey meat and season it, corn, and mashed potatoes on top, then u bake it.
well in your case, it would be cold chicken with moldy mozzarella on the bottom seasoned with some dust particles, hard, uncooked corn, with instant mashed potatoes on top...sprinkled with sawdust..then overbaked and made hard like a frisbee

:puke::puke:

well in your case, it would be cold chicken with moldy mozzarella on the bottom seasoned with some dust particles, hard, uncooked corn, with instant mashed potatoes on top...sprinkled with sawdust..then overbaked and made hard like a frisbee

:puke::puke:

That was one of your most unfunniest posts ever...:ghey: