Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lunch Thread

lol cant... but as soon as im allowed a cheat day.. its going to be mexican food and a philly cheesesteak... one huge badass philly... with onion garlic potato chips and maybe some fries... ohhhh man... i had to just punch myself in the dick, just now because i was getting cravings...

i dont think i can yet... can i~!? its only been like half a month or a month..

yeah man ur metabolism should b running pretty high right now if ur workin out 2 times a day like u say...i dont c y u cant have a cheat meal day...i did it after about 2-3 weeks of gym/diet time..and i dropped like 20 lbs from march to may

...answer my question....

yes definately, spring/summer time... we can chill with my cousin he lives out there... show us all the spots...

yeah man ur metabolism should b running pretty high right now if ur workin out 2 times a day like u say...i dont c y u cant have a cheat meal day...i did it after about 2-3 weeks of gym/diet time..and i dropped like 20 lbs from march to may

well you see me there, you know whats up... but i dont think its time yet.. .seems too soon... but ill ask my consultant over there... im aiming to lose something similar, but in fat but gain in muscle weight...

...marko is redik ripped.....

muscles.jpg

lmao... i hate mofos that look like that, wouldnt ever want to look like that... im aiming for this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=37296

...he does one finger pushups like crazy....

actually, the only push-ups i do are cock push-ups...