Clubplanet Nightlife Community

special invitation to all of CLUBLAND!!!!

For All Of You Who Know Me...you All Know One Of My Favorite Residencies I Have Had Was @ The Surf Club In Ortly Beach. Well On Aug 1st I'm Going To Be Back @ Surf For One Night Only. I Hope To See All Of You In Attendance. It Is One Of The Few Things A Year I Really Look Foward To Playing.

Peace

Andrew

For All Of You Who Know Me...you All Know One Of My Favorite Residencies I Have Had Was @ The Surf Club In Ortly Beach. Well On Aug 1st I'm Going To Be Back @ Surf For One Night Only. I Hope To See All Of You In Attendance. It Is One Of The Few Things A Year I Really Look Foward To Playing.

Peace

Andrew

When in Rome ......................."The Promise"

Will see you This weekend.

Looking forward to Surf.

You gonna stop by again on thursday? Richie is playin this week.

sure i'll try and make it down...need to support the house movement ;)

mendez

you biatch call me!!!

yo mendez ill be at surf as long as you dont play "pump it up" lol. see ya this weekend bro

Z

TRUST ME that's one record i will not play ON SUNDAY!!!

no cheese sunday @ surf...nothing but EAR CANDY and bombs ;)

Mendez

TRUST ME that's one record i will not play ON SUNDAY!!!

no cheese sunday @ surf...nothing but EAR CANDY and bombs ;)

Mendez

haha thats what i like to hear. you always rippin up the crowds. xs this past saturday was nothing but great tracks. see ya sunday.

Z

haha thats what i like to hear. you always rippin up the crowds. xs this past saturday was nothing but great tracks. see ya sunday.

Z

this past saturday @ XS was the best time i have had playing there...i got to finally play new music. i've had enough of everyone wanting classics i had to get this out of me! Theres soo much good music out there the shore needs to hear!

Mendez

this past saturday @ XS was the best time i have had playing there...i got to finally play new music. i've had enough of everyone wanting classics i had to get this out of me! Theres soo much good music out there the shore needs to hear!

Mendez

definitly a great time. i was upstairs by the bar the whole night jammin to your set. first set was hot but the second was sick. there was a mix you played with relentless i believe. had me and all my friends going nutts. cant wait for the weekend.

Z