Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unity Jam REVIEW!!!

Shit, know one reviewed the event yet? Unity Jam! Sat July 24th!

Let me start off by giving a big special thanks to Prime. I think I had enough drink tickets to last me till next week.

Here's how the day started:

We got there at about 12:45. Of course we started drinking and enjoying the day. Unfortunatelly, know one was there early all day! Just all the dj's and their friends. For me, that was good enough. Got to finally meet and hang out wit a lot of guys in the industry that I've never met before. That was cool! I had a blast. We all did.

To tell u the truth, I have no idea how I even dj'd at 11:30 pm when Mello and I went on! We were straight up HIT! Funny thing is...so was everyone else. LOLOLOL! Around that time was when the place was packing up. A real nice party crowd. We didn't get into our hotel room till the next morning at about 9:30 am. Good times!

Can't wait to do it again. The only things I would change for next time is: Cut down a few dj's (1/2 hour sets suck! No time to do shit.) The least amount of time to dj should be 45 min. - 1 hour. The other thing would be, start the party at 4 pm instead of 12.

That's it for me. It was nice meeting and hangin wit u all and thanx to Prime and the Greenroom.

Dean's Weekly Review ("Like It Matters"!) LOL! :type:

yo yo, was definitly a good time. i came in with my friend David Quest who went on at 2pm. only some friends were there to support along with other djs around the time slot. good to meet all u guys as well. everyones set was hot. to many drink tickets that early prime. i was at spirit the night before and was on maybe 2-3hours sleep then started drinking again at 1:30. crazy day/night that was for me. definitly good time though. and i know what you mean by half hour sets suck. you can only play like 4-5 records, lol. should be more partys like this.

Z

DJ Prime had a great time. I got there around 2 w/ Jarmenio,,,thanks for the CD's and many drink tickets...whoaaaa shift at tempts was a little fuzzy after that

You were struggling when we saw you. LOL

Good seeing Binoy,Richie and Prime.

Binoy, Most def. looking foward to the event you were talking about.

And i agree with cutting down on the DJ's and letting some go for awhile longer, but was a good time.

you sure bout that..

heard an ugly rumor Green Room won't be around too much longer

Hype, unless you heard it directly from Eddie or Steven dont believe it.

Def. looking foward to the other jam that Roque 1 mentioned.

Gonna be wild is all i can say.