Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i heard spirit is like the fiercest place on gods green earth right now?

Worth missing a weekend at my beloved shore?

Furthermore could this be the reason why seaside clubs been dead? JP hasn't had a good residency since sf and maybe people forgot about the summer for spirit. It could be that next summer will be great because people are missing the summer for spirits rip party. My good freind good ol ddj dan fury informed me of this theory and i think its the most on point one yet

Comments?

NEWSFLASH ROOKIE

when JP was off the wall in 98-99

the shore clubs were PACKED

people used to get out of temps and goto SF. there was even a party bus that went to SF

Here's a NewsFlash for you.... Spirit isn't afterhours.... SF was.... So it's kinda pointless to drive to Spirit at 4am from Seaside when it closes b/w 7 and 8 am....

Here's a NewsFlash for you.... Spirit isn't afterhours.... SF was.... So it's kinda pointless to drive to Spirit at 4am from Seaside when it closes b/w 7 and 8 am....

actually back then SF never used to go past noon. sometimes even close earlier (that's what made it so good, in a lot of peolple's opinion)

also, it could not have been more than 10% of the temps crowd that went on to SF. meaning SF and temps were packed

NEWSFLASH ROOKIE

when JP was off the wall in 98-99

the shore clubs were PACKED

people used to get out of temps and goto SF. there was even a party bus that went to SF

They are ROOKIES....LOL they started going to clubs a year ago

That is why I have lightened up on these ROOKIES

They werent around in the 98-99 Era .............. :bounce:

Reality: rookie? Why dont you just go die you used up old man admit your age move on and get out of the scene. The scene is not what it used to be and there is a limited number of people to go around. Spirit is mostly jersey people dick face

oh i wasent?

i was going to carbon, twilo , tunnle every week when i was 15 yod,

i was a dirty fucken party kid when you where still playing hopscotch in your catholic school girl dress

Spirit is definitely off the meter, but it depends how you look at it. I have fun there, but also like the shore (although I am getting a little tired of it now.) Nothing touches the days of tempts to SF..I did it all of 2001 and 2002, back when I could. As for now, I am content with where I go, and will definitely be enjoying Spirit all fall/winter. The shores only 3 months a year really, so I mean I try to mix it up.

Good point. You have all fall/winter to do spirit. I do hear its quite the party though.

still charging by the hour? go to aim braski,

and spirit has been doing well, but boris is giving jp a run for his money.. he's been beyond on point lately, you will agree if you've heard him recently. but i will give credit where credit is due, jp earned it. both good parties, both different styles..

IM TAKING A BREAK FROM THE SHORE THIS YEAR............SPIRITS IS JUST KILLING EVERYONE.

JP WAS ONCE AGAIN A PUPPET MASTER THIS SAT.....THIS FREAKING GUY JUST RUNS THE CROWD..........LIKE ALWAYS.

JP PLAYED ONE ON THE SICKEST WHITNEY SONGS EVER....WOW WAS THE BEAT NUTS.

I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW JP SO IF IT MEANS TO MISS THE HOODSIDE......THEN SO BE IT

I LOVE THE SHORE BUT IT GETS WORSE YEAR AFTER YEAR... IT'S THE CROWD THAT IS RUINING IT...THE CLUBS/VENUES ARE STILL GOOD,BUT THE NEW YOUNG CROWD IS KILLING THE VIBE.

XS,TEMPTS,AND SURF ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE A GOOD TIME.

BADASS DID YOU MAKE IT OUT 2 SPIRITS.......... WE GOTTA KEEP THE STREAK ALIVE,LOL.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK FOR THE HOODSIDE THGIS SUMMER AND COME TO SPIRITS THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Reality: rookie? Why dont you just go die you used up old man admit your age move on and get out of the scene. The scene is not what it used to be and there is a limited number of people to go around. Spirit is mostly jersey people dick face

oh i wasent?

i was going to carbon, twilo , tunnle every week when i was 15 yod,

i was a dirty fucken party kid when you where still playing hopscotch in your catholic school girl dress

LOL.......... I am not the asshole like you who brags about how many pills you can do... REALLY fucking kool

JErsey people?????????? What the fuck are you talking about there are hardly any Jersey people they are all down the shore

Thats right you are the tour guide of all NYC clubs I better listen to a pill popping homo

XS,TEMPTS,AND SURF ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE A GOOD TIME.QUOTE]

since when? '

xs has been dead for years. This is the first year its good,

No offense bro lotta contradictions in your post

Once again a ROOKIE statement

when TEO T was there even Baez XS was hot along woth Temps shows how much you know

Just be quiet

Once again a ROOKIE statement

when TEO T was there even Baez XS was hot along woth Temps shows how much you know

Just be quiet

ENOUGH SAID....BADASS TOOK CARE OF MY POST.........

THAT IS A ROOKIE STATEMENT...

HEY NOTALLTHERE DID YOU EVEN GO TO XS/TEMPT WHEN TEO T AND BAEZ WAS AROUND....

I NOW ITS YOUR JOB ON THIS SITE TO ALWAYS HAVE A SMART REMARK AND GET PEOPLE FIRED UP AND ALL BUT THINK ABOUT IT FIRST...

YOU CAN'T GET UNDER MY SKIN BRO.........

MORE FIRE!!!!! :gang:

NOW JUST END IT AND GET YOUR ASS TO SPIRITS THIS SAT.

ENOUGH SAID....BADASS TOOK CARE OF MY POST.........

THAT IS A ROOKIE STATEMENT...

HEY NOTALLTHERE DID YOU EVEN GO TO XS/TEMPT WHEN TEO T AND BAEZ WAS AROUND....

I NOW ITS YOUR JOB ON THIS SITE TO ALWAYS HAVE A SMART REMARK AND GET PEOPLE FIRED UP AND ALL BUT THINK ABOUT IT FIRST...

YOU CAN'T GET UNDER MY SKIN BRO.........

MORE FIRE!!!!! :gang:

NOW JUST END IT AND GET YOUR ASS TO SPIRITS THIS SAT.

Please no need for him there because all we will hear Monday how

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Spirit was

Go to sawmill please notallthere

LOL.......... I am not the asshole like you who brags about how many pills you can do... REALLY fucking kool

JErsey people?????????? What the fuck are you talking about there are hardly any Jersey people they are all down the shore

Thats right you are the tour guide of all NYC clubs I better listen to a pill popping homo

Your such a dick dude, I dont brag about it i jsut am open with my life and what i do.. Sorry im not a closet coke head like your coke head ass.

Your such a dick dude, I dont brag about it i jsut am open with my life and what i do.. Sorry im not a closet coke head like your coke head ass.

You are the most pathetic person I ever met... I bet so many people agree...

I know why people other than myself dont say shit to you

You may ban them from RED PLOW

I cant wait to sign up later so you can Ban me

Closet coke head..........pfffffffffffff

Ok lets announce to everyone on these boards about your personal life .... Dude you have issues

Why dont you put a pop up on your site

My name is Anthony I am a pill pooping raver

I am done arguing with you... All I am telling you is your are clueless abouthalf the shit you say on these boards and I am telling you to be quiet because you look like an idiot for once take my advise I think I am doing you a favor

LAter

You are the most pathetic person I ever met... I bet so many people agree...

I know why people other than myself dont say shit to you

You may ban them from RED PLOW

I cant wait to sign up later so you can Ban me

Closet coke head..........pfffffffffffff

Ok lets announce to everyone on these boards about your personal life .... Dude you have issues

Why dont you put a pop up on your site

My name is Anthony I am a pill pooping raver

I am done arguing with you... All I am telling you is your are clueless abouthalf the shit you say on these boards and I am telling you to be quiet because you look like an idiot for once take my advise I think I am doing you a favor

LAter

You really really think that 94% of the things i say hold any water whatsoever? LoL yeah i really want to grind my gf up into chop meat... Uhm yah.., You think if i cared and i wanted to impress people on this board i would talk how i do?.,

Do you really truely think it matters to me? I love when peopel say "Yoru crazy your nuts, how did you think of that its gross, " and so on. , posting on these boards is like writing a fiction story to me with being able to see the people that read my "books" reaction. I enjoy it much. Do you have any clue in the world how many people that i have met that have spoken mmmmmmmmmad shit about you? What fantasy world do you live in!? Do you have any clue what it is like to have an imagination? I dont think so. The drug stuff... Shit .. I went out for years and watched people like yourself pound all kinds of drugs into there body,. this year was the first first year i teird C, E, G,... and im 24.. I already slowed down about 90% of what i was doing. . Sorry i like to talk about my expearances. Im jsut not a shady person like yoruself.

Why do you think that who ever meets me and reads my posts are shocked because im not on here to impress nor do i care what your eye glass wearing girl beating faggot ass thinks of me. When are you going to stop being so bitter? Get over it billy that was 2 years ago. Im nice to your face funny your nice to mine when you see me out and on here you jsut spew your nonsense. your such a god damn mother fucken pussy. Say this shit to my face. Dont smile and say hi when i say hi to you when i see you out. I never knew you still had a problem God damit you are such a fucken BITCH!

dont have time to read all the posts but i was there this past friday for shawn ink and place was crazy. the dj before shawn was eh ok. was missin his beats and skippin live on ktu. and at the time latino was yellin to get him off, shit was funny. then shawn came on and the place was full of energy. hot girls everywhere as well. i will be back there this week. also for saturday night party, i didnt make it but a friend did and said it was the best time this summer for him. said place was packed at 7:30 when he left. so my opinion is that yes spirit is the place to be on the weekends.

Z

dont have time to read all the posts but i was there this past friday for shawn ink and place was crazy. the dj before shawn was eh ok. was missin his beats and skippin live on ktu. and at the time latino was yellin to get him off, shit was funny. then shawn came on and the place was full of energy. hot girls everywhere as well. i will be back there this week. also for saturday night party, i didnt make it but a friend did and said it was the best time this summer for him. said place was packed at 7:30 when he left. so my opinion is that yes spirit is the place to be on the weekends.

Z

friday is cool , but have to make it on a sat. night

trust me i go every sat....

hip hop/main floor = all good times

the drinks wow......... :pint::bowdown: