Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i heard spirit is like the fiercest place on gods green earth right now?

You really really think that 94% of the things i say hold any water whatsoever? LoL yeah i really want to grind my gf up into chop meat... Uhm yah.., You think if i cared and i wanted to impress people on this board i would talk how i do?.,

Do you really truely think it matters to me? I love when peopel say "Yoru crazy your nuts, how did you think of that its gross, " and so on. , posting on these boards is like writing a fiction story to me with being able to see the people that read my "books" reaction. I enjoy it much. Do you have any clue in the world how many people that i have met that have spoken mmmmmmmmmad shit about you? What fantasy world do you live in!? Do you have any clue what it is like to have an imagination? I dont think so. The drug stuff... Shit .. I went out for years and watched people like yourself pound all kinds of drugs into there body,. this year was the first first year i teird C, E, G,... and im 24.. I already slowed down about 90% of what i was doing. . Sorry i like to talk about my expearances. Im jsut not a shady person like yoruself.

Why do you think that who ever meets me and reads my posts are shocked because im not on here to impress nor do i care what your eye glass wearing girl beating faggot ass thinks of me. When are you going to stop being so bitter? Get over it billy that was 2 years ago. Im nice to your face funny your nice to mine when you see me out and on here you jsut spew your nonsense. your such a god damn mother fucken pussy. Say this shit to my face. Dont smile and say hi when i say hi to you when i see you out. I never knew you still had a problem God damit you are such a fucken BITCH!

Please I am the last person to say hi to you

I dont even like you, you irritate me, so when you see me out stop hanging near me....

Peace, back to work have fun on the boards!!!!!!

lol hanging by you!?

i said sup to you and you started smiling and bs'ing with me at jp merge. I thought you grew up ...guess not.. So funny how you criticize me,. Danielle used to tell me story's how every five min at metro you would run into the bathroom and come out with coke on your faggot crack head face.,

You live in a glass house bitch.

I never did anything to you for you to dislike me except go out with your x after you smacked her becuase your an insecure little monkey bitch. You have allot of fucken nerve judging me and talking shit,.

lol hanging by you!?

i said sup to you and you started smiling and bs'ing with me at jp merge. I thought you grew up ...guess not.. So funny how you criticize me,. Danielle used to tell me story's how every five min at metro you would run into the bathroom and come out with coke on your faggot crack head face.,

You live in a glass house bitch.

I never did anything to you for you to dislike me except go out with your x after you smacked her becuase your an insecure little monkey bitch. You have allot of fucken nerve judging me and talking shit,.

LOl........... Its funny how you put up a post and told me you were upset becuase she left you probably sucking her ex's dick..... Whatever you can think whatever you want... Just admit it she played you out like a puppet on strings

I can care less if you like me or not, I wont shed a tear...

once again going back to work, PEACE

LOl........... Its funny how you put up a post and told me you were upset becuase she left you probably sucking her ex's dick..... Whatever you can think whatever you want... Just admit it she played you out like a puppet on strings

I can care less if you like me or not, I wont shed a tear...

once again going back to work, PEACE

No doubt she made me misrable , But i beleive alex that nothing happend. Only reason why i thought she did was becuase that crotch girl told me that she saw her kiss him at sandbar but my freind dian was with her all night.

I never had a problem with you. You do with me. I dont like you or hate you your just a bitch and always will be one. Even peopel tha tyou think are your freinds say that your a bitch, but your there freind.,

Ohhhhhhh shit

so wait Billy hit his girl, she went to notallthere11 then she went back and blew billy??

billy thought seh was getting a guys number but she was tuking the tag into her pants , he slapped her in front of like 10 people at cherry, she broke up with him went out with me then she supposedly cheated on me i made a post that she did then found out it wasent true. Billy is stil bitter and hides in the bushes outside her house.