Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i heard spirit is like the fiercest place on gods green earth right now?

you will enjoy it...not sure if you been to spirits yet but its a good ight out...........

so far for this sat.

nycchic

badass

chillfactor

velvetrope

anyone else???????????

lol ive already been a couple times. my bf loves that place and has already begun a countdown.

ive heard good and bad about spirit....i was thinking of going on Sat.....still wish it was twilo (tear)

dont we all wish it was twilo. i was only there once and probally the best night ever. i believe it was danny tenaglia and carl cox. and this was after the silver ball at bunka with eddie baez and denny tsettos i belive. ahh memories.

Z

WAR OF THE LADIES

BADASS vs. NOTALLTHERE

Brought to you by Kosta P and Red plow

Door by Jerry X (because Billy has to warm up)

This will also be Johnny's B-day and a special CLASSICS NIGHT

So come out and see the fight, do a shot with Johnny, and hear all the great classics Riiippppeeeddd all night!!!

Victor Soto

:clap::bowdown::rofl:

dont have time to read all the posts but i was there this past friday for shawn ink and place was crazy. the dj before shawn was eh ok. was missin his beats and skippin live on ktu. and at the time latino was yellin to get him off, shit was funny. then shawn came on and the place was full of energy. hot girls everywhere as well. i will be back there this week. also for saturday night party, i didnt make it but a friend did and said it was the best time this summer for him. said place was packed at 7:30 when he left. so my opinion is that yes spirit is the place to be on the weekends.

Z

DJ V-Tone was the one who's CD was skipping.

The DJ before Shawn Ink was Steve Psych.