Clubplanet Nightlife Community

starscape baltimore, who went?

i must say this years starscape was alot better then last year.. enjoyed every minute of the party from the sonar stage droppin house all night to the drum n bass stage to the techno tent it was all fuckin great.. dj craze ripped it at the dnb side and the mc's were on point they were really getting the crowd into it.. the techno tent was great but the part i was really going nuttz too was scott henry's closing set, this was fuckin amazing it was extended till alittle after 7 am.. had a blast. anyone else that went i would like to hear some reviews..!!

FUCK YA!! i was there too :bounce:

i was originally gonna go to canada for WEMF, but that fell through. i had a great time. the drum n bass stage fuckin kicked ass!! dj dara was great. saw donald glaude, good set! green velvet never showed though. i got there at like 12:30, we left @ 7;30, i could of stayed later, but my friends were tired, the party was still goin on!! i saw the cRaZiEsT dancers too :)

it was great how the cops didn't harass u either! i loved it!!! it was my first out-of-state rave :):bounce:

AHHHHHH

this partie was AWESOME

dj craze was sick, dara was awesome the rain felt SO NICE the wind and the water and the view were just incredible. i woulda liked to see a nice classic sunrise, but the cloud covering was so dark and just looked beautiful with that downtempo playing by the water.

BAD BOY BILL AND GLAUDE RIPPED IT UP DROPPIN THOSE NIRVANA TRACKS AHHHHHHHHH InSAnE!!!!!!

i liked the art tent too , it was fun chillin in there. new york needs a festival llike this.. where everyone can just chill the fuck out and party.

This Starscape Was My 4th Time Going And It Was A Success. Me And The Crew I Was Working With Set Up The Sonar Stage Which Was Down By The Beach. I Hoped Everyone Enjoyed It!!!!!

Check Out M1-5 Located At 52 Walker St. In Tribeca (ny) On Sunday Night It Should Be Off The Hook.

Opensoul

AHHHHHH

this partie was AWESOME

dj craze was sick, dara was awesome the rain felt SO NICE the wind and the water and the view were just incredible. i woulda liked to see a nice classic sunrise, but the cloud covering was so dark and just looked beautiful with that downtempo playing by the water.

BAD BOY BILL AND GLAUDE RIPPED IT UP DROPPIN THOSE NIRVANA TRACKS AHHHHHHHHH InSAnE!!!!!!

i liked the art tent too , it was fun chillin in there. new york needs a festival llike this.. where everyone can just chill the fuck out and party.

i think the nirvana track was dropped by scott herny.. his closing set was fuckin off the hook...

as for outdoor festivals.. new york tried so hard with boo but it jus wasnt workin =o but anyways theres one comin up in philly headlining names like josh wink :love: dj sneak lots of others.. check www.local13.com/ for all updates.. see you guys there :pint:

i think the nirvana track was dropped by scott herny.. his closing set was fuckin off the hook...

as for outdoor festivals.. new york tried so hard with boo but it jus wasnt workin =o but anyways theres one comin up in philly headlining names like josh wink :love: dj sneak lots of others.. check www.local13.com/ for all updates.. see you guys there :pint:

No. Lithium was dropped by Donald Gaulde. He is the black guy, so just you know. :yuck: