Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious question for the Ladies!

mrpeepers

First of all, I only want comments from the Ladies on here. I have a huge problem here. I have been dating this girl for 5 months now. Until now, it has been perfect, meaning her vagina. The last couple of days it has been messed up, meaning the stinky pinky. This is one thing in life that I never want to have to say to someone. I would feel so bad doing that. She has asked why I am not interested but, I just say that I don't feel like it. This is someone that I have grown to love and I don't want to hurt her feelings. What do I do Ladies? Is there any nice way to say it? Please help.

shes prob gonna be really embarrassed and stuff when you tell her, but she will never let that happen again, i promise. she will always be worried about it. i would. i would never want my guy to have to tell me that. she'll get over it and then you won't have to worry about it anymore.

This is something that I have never wanted to deal with. I feel worse for her than myself. This is just one of those things that you pray never comes up. I was going along for months and everything was good and now it turns sour. I would feel so ad even saying it. Is there any one thing that causes it?

...two words dude- yeast infection

i'm with blond on this. i've never had a yeast infection, so i can't give any details, but that would explain why it's been only a short time and a drastic difference. also, she'll notice it if it is; odor isn't the only problem with yeast infections. she'll feel uncomfortable enough to do something about it soon enough.

i'm with blond on this. i've never had a yeast infection, so i can't give any details, but that would explain why it's been only a short time and a drastic difference. also, she'll notice it if it is; odor isn't the only problem with yeast infections. she'll feel uncomfortable enough to do something about it soon enough.

U've never had a yeast infection... right!