Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention: just4thamusic

do u think anybody on this board gives a flying shit about what you have to say.

as as for rob and his girl they happen to be my friends and i chill with them, so i dont know what youre talking about you ass

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by msoprano13:

do u think anybody on this board gives a flying shit about what you have to say.

as as for rob and his girl they happen to be my friends and i chill with them, so i dont know what youre talking about you ass

YOU OBVIOUSLY CARE CAUSE YOU POSTED TO ME, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU JOCK ROB SO CAN IT MONKEY BOY!

FRANK ALVEE, COME ON YOU LITTE RAT BASTARD, THE ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THIS WORLD WHO ACTUALLY LIKES FRANK ALVEE IS ROB, AND YOU DO WHATEVER HE DOES.

YOU ARE A SUCK ASS AND YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS SHININ THROUGH.

I HAVE RELIABLE SOURCES OK I AM CONNECTED IN THIS INDUSTRY, IM NOT JUST SOME RAT BASTARD ON ROBS JOCK.

OH AND YOUR NOT GETTING INTO BRANDIES PANTS CAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS ROB WILL KICK YOUR DICK IN THE DIRT. DONT TAKE YOUR AGGRESIONS OUT ON THE MUSIC MAN HERE, GO GET YOUR OWN GIRL INSTEAD OF SWEATIN ROBS.

wow you have connections in the music industry. hols fucking shot. im sorry bro i apologize to you. please connect me with the same connects that you have, and i promise that i will never make fun of you or curse at you again . you truly are pathetic and i know you rub one out everytime you see someone reply back to you.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaah

Just4the music - stfu already . . . obviously you're all about the drama, not the music . . . have you posted one music related question in all the stupid bullshit you've posted today? Nope, you haven't.

And please . . . thats such a desperate attempt at being rude - "i know you want to fuck your friend's gf" Big Fuckin Deal. i bet that really hurt his feelings. oh, and i bet there's some *truth* to it, too. rolleyes.gif

mike - as i said before, don't let this asshole get to you . . . he's totally not worth your time. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*