Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dimitri from Paris at Crobar Thursday, Sept. 16!

:bounce: On Thursday, September 16, Crobar presents Dimitri from France. Born in Turkey but based in France, Monsieur Dimitri's inspiration comes from the Continental jet-setting faux-jazz of the 1950s and early '60s. He updates these sounds based on his long years of experience as a house DJ since the 1980’s. In addition to releasing successful solo albums (his debut was named “Album of the Year†by Mixmag), he also remixed hundreds of artists, including Björk, the Brand New Heavies, New Order, and James Brown.

Doors open at 10pm

Tickets available at www.crobar.com

dimitris DEFECTED cds are amazing. Thank god he will be spiinin at crobar rather than avalon. I didnt get why they would book him there in the first place. I might make it out will put it in my calendar and see wht other options are around as well. And yes i do love spam as well. With ketchup.

Im def going to this event.. i missed the avalon event, but i heard he wasnt that good... not much of his disco style but more on the techy side... oh well, hes gonna rock the house anyway...

PS. loved the ITH cd also, its one of the best in the series...