Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anyone sick of that song....

I'm working on my own mix of it...i didn't want to waste my time if it;s getting played out...I'll be playing it labor day weekend ;)

Mendez

Seems to get everyone going.... I like Ace's mix

btw Jarminio has his own version: bump it up sung Sundays @ Tempts..lol....

thats cause you played it at your house 8,762,356 times in a row for 2wkends straight!!! My house got sick of it too thanx to you!!!!

I dont play DJ at the house......A few times I tried to play some uknown songs....and a few visitors yelled at me. I was "killing the vibe". Thats the problem, is some people WANT to hear the same shit over and over again. I personally want to take every CD that is in our house and burn them.

I dont play DJ at the house......A few times I tried to play some uknown songs....and a few visitors yelled at me. I was "killing the vibe". Thats the problem, is some people WANT to hear the same shit over and over again. I personally want to take every CD that is in our house and burn them.

u need some Mendez Mix CD's @ ur house ;)

Seems to get everyone going.... I like Ace's mix

btw Jarminio has his own version: bump it up sung Sundays @ Tempts..lol....

If I recall it goes something like this:

Don't you know, BUMP IT UP, you got it, BUMP IT UP!!!

Those words just keep repeating in my head!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I'm Not Really Sick Of The Song ..... But ..... I Am Sick Of Hearing Juiceheads Singing The Chorus To Every Fucking Song The Dj Plays At Dj'ais !!!! And Pumpin Their Fists Too !!!

Please come to class on Friday between 8-10:00 pm to learn the latest varieties of pumps from the "fist-pump nation". Donations will be accepted in the form of Chilled Kettel shots (you must learn lyrics on your own)!!!

Thank you.

:bounce::pint::bounce: