Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Date!!!! and questions about date 2

Bling

Yes, but "be yourself" is so vague, and I don't think that he ever asked whether he should "act like someone else" or "be himself"...

I just get frustrated when people have told me to "be myself" because really, be yourself is kind of meaningless advice. Ok, so I shouldn't do my Arnold Schwartzenegger impression the whole time. No shit. I think he's asking for more specific advice, like, "is the second date too soon for romance" or "what kind of restaurants are good for second dates". Obviously he has to roll with the feel of the night and turn up the romance if the situation calls for it, but he's just looking for general advice, i.e., the Industry Standard on dating.

It took me a lot of figuring out on my own through trial and a lot of error before piecing this stuff together, and I still am no expert... But "be yourself" is not really very specific advice.

Also, I know that when I was starting out "being myself" meant telling girls everything about "myself" because I'm the type that tends to spill everything about myself right off the bat... I had to learn the hard way that you have to pace yourself and not appear so interested right from the start, otherwise you scare them away. I'm still being myself, I just reveal myself at a slower pace than I normally would. Is that still "being yourself?"

you should concentrate on my first statement............don't overthink it..

uh, dunno bout that one, bling's mom and sis may kinda kill the mood!!!!! def too soon to make her 'part of the family'!!!!! :)

buy them two movie tickets and send them out. or make it her place!

cooking together is the thing man... lots of fun and it´s not something she does always. much cheaper too... i´ve never in my life taken a girl to a restaurant that i´m not fucking. this shit is rewards. what are you rewarding her for? being nice to you? man, you got the goods here. you don´t need to impress. you´re mr.nice guy. you won´t lie to her and you won´t play her like the other guys out there. that alone is worth a lot to women. you´re the PRIZE man. keep that in mind! now relax and just have fun :)

:laugh::lame::jerkoff:

biggest load of bullshit i ever heard! and ur a lousy date! :)

lmao @ i´m a lousy date...

do you really need a fancy restaurant to have fun and feel sexy? if you do i really feel sorry for you :itsok:

it´s not about money either. if i buy wine and things to cook i usually spend a lot more then i´d spend in a good restaurant. with cooking i don´t mean spaghetti carbonara n shit... even though that seems to be your image of cooking together for which again, i feel sorry for you :itsok:

Bling I agree with Mattas, take her to eat sushi,

I'd recommend Doraku on lincoln rd. its a block away from the theatre,

the prices are not bad, the sushi is great and the atmosphere is very cool

it has a tea house setting, then from there you can take to catch a flick right down the block, just my two cents... peace................... :)

lmao @ i´m a lousy date...

do you really need a fancy restaurant to have fun and feel sexy? if you do i really feel sorry for you :itsok:

it´s not about money either. if i buy wine and things to cook i usually spend a lot more then i´d spend in a good restaurant. with cooking i don´t mean spaghetti carbonara n shit... even though that seems to be your image of cooking together for which again, i feel sorry for you :itsok:

um, er,

GO BLINGALICIOUS!!!!!!

btw, can't tell you where to take her for dinner silly! it totally depends on the type of person she is! i would prefer a dive over a fancy restaurant for the first date but you see, that's just me, she might be offended by such a place!!!

once again :laugh::lame::jerkoff: