Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KTU BEATSTOCK...anyone else going?!

YEAH UNFORTUNATELY for me i hate freestyle..so when i went a few yrs ago, tickets werent that expensive, sat in orchestra at jones beach...RAINED on us..but i had a good time. just went to concession for a pretzel when freestyle camE on GAG ME

Yeah they always have the same freestyle all-star linups every year. I wanna know the new dance hit artists that will show.

YEAH UNFORTUNATELY for me i hate freestyle..so when i went a few yrs ago, tickets werent that expensive, sat in orchestra at jones beach...RAINED on us..but i had a good time. just went to concession for a pretzel when freestyle camE on GAG ME

Yeah same here, it was just the beginning of the show that grabbed my attention, just the new hits.

Last Year Was Alright, Hopefully This Year Is Even Better....my Question Is Where Is Tina Ann? Me And My Friends Bout Tickets But Missed Out On The Orchestra Seats Instead Were Right Behind..still The Same Price Though, 78 Dollars...

they finally added tina ann.. she'll be there.

warning for NJ people. Deborah Cox is ONLY gonna be at Jones Beach.. i found this out after buying orchestra seats for that purpose :o(

"lawn seats" isn't that an oxymoron?

you mean grass. I pay to stand or find an ubstructed view of a spot to sit my ass down uncomfortably. Unless your allowed to bring your own lawn chair?

btw how many hours is this thing? times?

haha good point about the lawn seats....i don't think i sat down once last year so for me it doesn't matter, but I believe I read somewhere PNC does not allow you to bring in your own lawn chairs (Not sure about Jones Beach), but you can rent them there i think....I know last year alot of people brought blankets to sit on.

It begins at 6pm, not exactly sure what time it ends.