Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your digital camera???

lol a question in my expertise. hehe well i work in circity city selling cameras and that is a cammera i recomend . definatly go with a 5 megapixel cammera. the SON DSCP100 is one of sony's best on a consumer level. it's got an advanced lenz called Carl Zeiss and this cammera is not too big. PC.SON.DSCP100.RT.JPG

another cammera is the SON DSCW1 it's got the same features but is a bit bigger than the 100.

PC.SON.DSCW1.CN.JPG

if u want a small cammera go with the 100 but if u want a big lcd screen get the w1

never had one, want to buy a 4 megapixel one...for like 300 bucks, any suggestions??? am thinking sony p100....help!!!

kodaks are just easier to use. thus they call them easy share. but i would deff chose the sonys over kodak. After 5 2day ask for joe

Circuit City Bergen Store #3688

3129 Kennedy Boulevard

North Bergen, NJ 07047

(201) 553-1277

Get Details & Map | Directions

Only 3% sales tax

thanks! figured someone on here would know something....how does the kodak 6440 sell at your store?...that one sounded good too, with a docking station

fuck kodak or sony... stick with olympus or nikon or canon...

i have the olympus d580 camedia... it's 4.0 megapixels... 3.2 optical zoom... 4x digital zoom.... that's some sweet action.... $300 is a lto to pay at first but when you're using a nice ass camera 4 years later it will be worth it...

I was given the Nikon Coolpix...

it's REALLY easy to use. Not as slim as the skinny ones out there, but still small and reasonably priced. When you hook up the wire from the camera to the computer and flip the camera on, it automatically uploads the pictures and you can save/edit them with the software included.

is that u on ur avatar?

fuck kodak or sony... stick with olympus or nikon or canon...

i have the olympus d580 camedia... it's 4.0 megapixels... 3.2 optical zoom... 4x digital zoom.... that's some sweet action.... $300 is a lto to pay at first but when you're using a nice ass camera 4 years later it will be worth it...

i found a nixon coolpix 3100 at a fitting room in a store :)

FAC70C61321D7BF4C1256CEB004F2DF0.jpg

you don't really need 5 megapixels unless you're gonna be blowing up your pics, if you want regular 4x6, 4 or below is fine. i have the canon s200 (2mp) and got my rents the s400 (4mp) and both look pretty much identically good when i develop pix. plus they're both really small, these are the "elph" models. i know newer versions of both came out since these are like a year old so it's probably even smaller now.

i have a Canon A300. It has 3.2 megapixels.

Its a great camera for amatuer users. However now that I have used it a few times i'm as happy with it (its slow and the zoom is crappy). Still, for the amount that I paid for it ($180 last fall) I do not regret getting it tanks to the great picture quality.