Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everytime I go.....

:laugh: :laugh: you are soo funny.... and no, i've never seen pickles served with mustard...that's weird! i've been to a diner where they put a bigass pickle on top of my coleslaw...i thought THAT was strange.

stay tuned for more detailed reports from Rudy on his eating adventures :laugh: (good luck on your exam too)

nah pickles/ cole slaw is pretty standard....or so i've seen at every diner. i get a plate w/ two lil dishes of cole slaw and a few pickles...:)

:laugh: :laugh: you are soo funny.... and no, i've never seen pickles served with mustard...that's weird! i've been to a diner where they put a bigass pickle on top of my coleslaw...i thought THAT was strange.

stay tuned for more detailed reports from Rudy on his eating adventures :laugh: (good luck on your exam too)

nah pickles/ cole slaw is pretty standard....or so i've seen at every diner. i get a plate w/ two lil dishes of cole slaw and a few pickles...:)

Pickles and coleslaw are standard, but from what I understand, pickles with mustard aren't.

Personally, I prefer the darker, well-pickled, extra sour pickles.

Yo Rudy,

I have never heard of that. What diner were you at? Yo the diner right near NATION had great pickles bro.. Whatever you people do do not eat the coleslaw that shit sits out and is an industrial jug of slaw. By the way Rudy where you been chillin. Last time I saw you was at Rob's, and we were bent... Anyway bro that sux about the mustard...

Lata

Vaughn

Yo Rudy,

I have never heard of that. What diner were you at? Yo the diner right near NATION had great pickles bro.. Whatever you people do do not eat the coleslaw that shit sits out and is an industrial jug of slaw. By the way Rudy where you been chillin. Last time I saw you was at Rob's, and we were bent... Anyway bro that sux about the mustard...

Lata

Vaughn

Vaughn, what's up bro.

I eat at the diner in Flushing, Queens (Main Street and Horace Harding). It's called "Palace Diner," and has a late 60's post modern type of look to it. The food is actually not that great, but it's the only thing within the vicinity that has decent food. Everything else is either Kosher or very oily (and shitty) Chinese food.

I was actually hoping Rob would throw another shindig at his crib before the Summer comes to a quick end (mention it to him!!!!). I enjoyed myself a lot at the last one - really good vibes with all of us chilling out. I haven't gone out as of lately, but tomorrow night I'm most likely hitting up Discotheque for Junior. I emailed Big Matt to let him know what's up, but he hasn't gotten back to me. If you're up for it, hit me up via telephone (I PM'd you my number), and we can meet up, head out there, and get drunk as hell if you want. We all need to get together for a bash before the summer ends. Hit me up either way and let me know what you guys have planned for this weekend.

Good to hear from you, bro.