Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are these hot sexy girls doing with this guy?

your really so so cool and original

lacoste+ gay 80s style= new trendy hipster style :no:

actually BBBooom, IM TOO COOL FOR YOU

Ive been wearing lacoste since the 70s ok?

I dont think you can afford $80 polos and $125 cardigans but if you can tell me about your bling wradrobe & I will STILL testify I dress cooler!

buy clues, and not on sale

peas *

Thanks For Letting Us Know How Much $ You Spend On Cotton. It Does Make You Cool. Alligators Are Vewy Scawy Your Vewy Bwave Vewy Twendy And I Couldnt Forget To Let You Know How Cool You Are For Telling Us Prices . Fuckin Jerkoff

actually BBBooom, IM TOO COOL FOR YOU

Ive been wearing lacoste since the 70s ok?

I dont think you can afford $80 polos and $125 cardigans but if you can tell me about your bling wradrobe & I will STILL testify I dress cooler!

buy clues, and not on sale

peas *

yOUR NEW BOYFRIEND MAYBE U 2 CAN 69 LATER ON TONIGHT THEN TALK ABOUT THE ANIMALS ON YOUR BREAST

does anyone really care about how much your polos cost... i think not. Why do some people try to show off their money?? Is it to compensate for something they are lacking?? Someone please explain that one to me, and while you're at it please explain what the polos and cardigans have to do with the not so sexy girls in the picture that this thread WAS about...

... while we're on the topic, would anyone be interested in knowing how much my shoes cost??? probably not

well, i DO see some coded anti-gay and profane words in your remarks...

I shld remember that clubplanet is known for bigoted/ JP-fan club high school dropouts...

Im just asking you to name a few items in your current bling wardrobe & Im happy to reciprocate...

however Im going to amagansett in eastern long island for a week at the beach starting tomorrow/ so I wont be able to make you greenwich green with envy until my return... how are you sweating out your summer in queens NJ or bronx? crating garbage? delivering grocery? allowance? wilding??

curious.

anyway lacoste has decades of style behind that label, I guess u dont know who rene lacoste is. i guess your heroes are diddy and kimora with phat farm.

If u knew a thing or 2 about tennis style youd respect fred perry ad lacoste I even wear some adidas tennis Im populist like that

if not pls give me your bling report. $80 alligators and $125 cardigans are only the tip of my clothing budget-- custom made from head to toe is an old line but since my $400 gucci shoes fit so nice I wear them...

OK notice i made no anti gay or even overtly racial remarks...just correct anti-sean john/roca wear fubu stuff but thats taken as fact by now...

and Ive heard there are nice sections in SI, NJ and bronx Ive just never seen them

I live on upper east 60s Manhattan so dont go to those places...

tell me more & try not to spill when youre crating garbage and waiting tables or washing dishes.

salud!!!!

amagansett has some of the best beaches in usa maybe youll see them in your next life. dream onnn!

ciao!!!!

wow.....are you really this pathetic in person..

well, i DO see some coded anti-gay and profane words in your remarks...

I shld remember that clubplanet is known for bigoted/ JP-fan club high school dropouts...

Im just asking you to name a few items in your current bling wardrobe & Im happy to reciprocate...

however Im going to amagansett in eastern long island for a week at the beach starting tomorrow/ so I wont be able to make you greenwich green with envy until my return... how are you sweating out your summer in queens NJ or bronx? crating garbage? delivering grocery? allowance? wilding??

curious.

anyway lacoste has decades of style behind that label, I guess u dont know who rene lacoste is. i guess your heroes are diddy and kimora with phat farm.

If u knew a thing or 2 about tennis style youd respect fred perry ad lacoste I even wear some adidas tennis Im populist like that

if not pls give me your bling report. $80 alligators and $125 cardigans are only the tip of my clothing budget-- custom made from head to toe is an old line but since my $400 gucci shoes fit so nice I wear them...

OK notice i made no anti gay or even overtly racial remarks...just correct anti-sean john/roca wear fubu stuff but thats taken as fact by now...

and Ive heard there are nice sections in SI, NJ and bronx Ive just never seen them

I live on upper east 60s Manhattan so dont go to those places...

tell me more & try not to spill when youre crating garbage and waiting tables or washing dishes.

salud!!!!

amagansett has some of the best beaches in usa maybe youll see them in your next life. dream onnn!

ciao!!!!

u mean SALUTE right? as in god bless...sure u didnt make any "overtly racial" remarks...but you did classify every1 on this board as inferior to you b/c you live in the upper east side and dress up in tennis gear...thus I'm wondering...do you take your dick out of your boyfriends mouth before or after you lace up your $60 addidas and keep your lacoste shirt buttoned to the top for your daily tennis "ritual"?...and how much of your expenses and $125 shirts that WE cant afford come from daddy's loot? pull the tiny vintage Michael Chang white shorts out of your ass and roll down your designer socks...arrivederci :rolleyes:

he keeps editing the original picture, but so farn none of the girls have been close to good looking... I suggest he give up

thanks for telling us the things we dont already know, you are so in tune with your senses it's almost scary!