Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are these hot sexy girls doing with this guy?

I really don't think i bragged at all & I still didnt use any racist or homo-phobic phrases like some--

and I never called myse;f 'rich' that wld be gauche-

i merely started out by saying that the guy in the lacoste polo might have sm 'hotties' [not my word] around cos hes a sharp dressed man....

thats all-- lacoste > enyce & rocawear everyday of the year.

peas*

A&F is a north eastern brand, home to old blue bloods like teddy roosevelt. which of course u dont belong to, so u would'nt know. but here is some fashion advice, dont wear labels that ppl might mis-hear u and think u got some kind of sexually transmitted disease. hermes sounds awfully like herpes....u sick perv!

A&F?? thats for midwestern goofs.

lacoste was cool in 1950 & its just as cool in 2004. I wear the Vintage- 60-s 80s lacoste, fred perry... polos start at $80 at the 5th ave store but vintage is much pricier and harder to come by...the cardigans start at $120+

my fave designer labels for suits shirts pants and shoes are: armani; prada; gucci; hermes cravattes; and ralph lauren the only us label i wear.- no polo sport, no 'ralph' ONLY RALPH LAUREN purple or black label.

exactly- brag about your car, your rings whatevs- every girl crazy bout the sharp dressed man--

and I never made any bigoted anti-gay or racial remarks-- i'll leave that to the public school drop-outs.

Its OK if you like jersey- I think NY or CT are a lot nicer & the best parts of LI...

its a big wide world &* every sort of guy 7 gal is in it:

peas*

ps Im a vegetarian for 11 years-- any meat eaters can step to the back of the line right NOW!!

say so!!!!

Man, this response is even more :ghey: and nerdier than ur other post. There is a saying, when u dig ur self into a hole, help urself and stop digging further.

BTW Ralp Lauren brands are so fuckin cheezy, made from the sweat of poor labourers in houndaras or other latin american sweat shops. But its clear that u r not capable of affording a brioni or barbera the labels of choice for the rich and famous. ( Ok I got that from watching the amazing life of donald trump!) :type:

A&F?? thats for midwestern goofs.

lacoste was cool in 1950 & its just as cool in 2004. I wear the Vintage- 60-s 80s lacoste, fred perry... polos start at $80 at the 5th ave store but vintage is much pricier and harder to come by...the cardigans start at $120+

my fave designer labels for suits shirts pants and shoes are: armani; prada; gucci; hermes cravattes; and ralph lauren the only us label i wear.- no polo sport, no 'ralph' ONLY RALPH LAUREN purple or black label.

exactly- brag about your car, your rings whatevs- every girl crazy bout the sharp dressed man--

and I never made any bigoted anti-gay or racial remarks-- i'll leave that to the public school drop-outs.

Its OK if you like jersey- I think NY or CT are a lot nicer & the best parts of LI...

its a big wide world &* every sort of guy 7 gal is in it:

peas*

ps Im a vegetarian for 11 years-- any meat eaters can step to the back of the line right NOW!!

say so!!!!

Hermes sounds like herpes??!! Just because you shop at Target, doesn't mean the rest of us have to. If he got money for hermes then good for him... he's welcome to get me a silk scarf from them anyday.

Just for u, i am gonna rent an armani suit today...so when do u pick me up?

... in my rented pink Enzo?? How's 6:30? I might be a lil late. :half:

it does, it took me a couple of searches on the internet to figure out the right spelling...lol! but as I said for u, I will put on a armani suit...so we better meetup quick, I only get 30 days to return it back....

Hermes sounds like herpes??!! Just because you shop at Target, doesn't mean the rest of us have to. If he got money for hermes then good for him... he's welcome to get me a silk scarf from them anyday.

... in my rented pink Enzo?? How's 6:30? I might be a lil late. :half:

it does, it took me a couple of searches on the internet to figure out the right spelling...lol! but as I said for u, I will put on a armani suit...so we better meetup quick, I only get 30 days to return it back....

well i assure you hermes is much more desirable than the mentioned alternative... I'm sure I can find an Enzo in 30 days... but not a pink one... so I guess I'll just have to pick u up in my non-rented ride... it's black to match the suit, is that alright??

Darn it! gotta go back and return it and get me one in black....alrighty than, shall I also put on those diesel sneakers or lacoste would do?? lemme know while I am at it, shall we make it 7:30 then...ohh u never where I live, it will the lower upper east-west side .

well i assure you hermes is much more desirable than the mentioned alternative... I'm sure I can find an Enzo in 30 days... but not a pink one... so I guess I'll just have to pick u up in my non-rented ride... it's black to match the suit, is that alright??

A&F is a north eastern brand, home to old blue bloods like teddy roosevelt. which of course u dont belong to, so u would'nt know. but here is some fashion advice, dont wear labels that ppl might mis-hear u and think u got some kind of sexually transmitted disease. hermes sounds awfully like herpes....u sick perv!

the fact that you have no idea what hermes is shows what a low class gutter dwelling rube you are. stay in the bronx where the welfare clowns live. and wear your e nyce & rocawear.

dont tell me that A&F is a classy label. i was wearing custom made english & french clothes years before you were born. only a 718 schmuck wld wear that low class crap. i wear ralph lauren PURPLE LABEL that u cant afford. and lacoste & fred perry vintage. that you dont. period.

buy clues you low class no taste moron. ps p diddy has some sean john just for you.

*ciao*

this explains it, u r notin more than an 80 yr old grandpa tryin to live the young life again....no wonder u r sooo out of touch with times & fashion....grandpa go get ur teeth waxed.

BTW I only wear armani going fwd....

. i was wearing custom made english & french clothes years before you were born.

*ciao*