Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations

so................... its been dead.

As much as I loved (and still LOVE) that place - everyone... and I mean EVERYONE have to admit its just not the same anymore. It would be one thing if this younger generation was even a third of what we used to be at that age............ but they're not.

Will this be Dennys last year? If so, I hope it gets announced BEFORE labor day weekend so everyone can prepare for it. I think that will be be saddest (and probably SICKEST) closing party in history.

My god......... i think i feel a tear...... :woah2:

Young people suck :peeleft:

so................... its been dead.

As much as I loved (and still LOVE) that place - everyone... and I mean EVERYONE have to admit its just not the same anymore. It would be one thing if this younger generation was even a third of what we used to be at that age............ but they're not.

Will this be Dennys last year? If so, I hope it gets announced BEFORE labor day weekend so everyone can prepare for it. I think that will be be saddest (and probably SICKEST) closing party in history.

My god......... i think i feel a tear...... :woah2:

Young people suck :peeleft:

Back in the 80's we had fun going out clubbin.Mostly looking for chics and getting drunk and dancing with them. going to places like Dancin ( pal park),Miracles (nanuet), Trumps(wayne),joeys..etc....lots of fun times always looked foward to going out..then the early 90's hit and club land fizzled out a little bit. Then MID 90's hit and clubland is awakened by progressive house .WOW fukin insane..sICK fukin music ..the likes we've never heard before...it was like we've always had clubs and dance music and all but now it was different. Now you had this insane music, sick party favors(bombs,kk g..) everyone half naked etc.. It was like another WORLD.

One night at the factoria i took a friend from Iowa..His fuckin eyes almost popped out. It was like another world to him and us now that you think of it .

Any way the party went on for many ,many years. i mean how long can it last, it cant last forever. now im 33 and its over jonny.lol..no it's almost over

Tempts will always be in my memory till I die..What an era...I will always say that Tempts is the greatest club ever..back in the day of course.

Back in the 80's we had fun going out clubbin.Mostly looking for chics and getting drunk and dancing with them. going to places like Dancin ( pal park),Miracles (nanuet), Trumps(wayne),joeys..etc....lots of fun times always looked foward to going out..then the early 90's hit and club land fizzled out a little bit. Then MID 90's hit and clubland is awakened by progressive house .WOW fukin insane..sICK fukin music ..the likes we've never heard before...it was like we've always had clubs and dance music and all but now it was different. Now you had this insane music, sick party favors(bombs,kk g..) everyone half naked etc.. It was like another WORLD.

One night at the factoria i took a friend from Iowa..His fuckin eyes almost popped out. It was like another world to him and us now that you think of it .

Any way the party went on for many ,many years. i mean how long can it last, it cant last forever. now im 33 and its over jonny.lol..no it's almost over

Tempts will always be in my memory till I die..What an era...I will always say that Tempts is the greatest club ever..back in the day of course.

NUff said!!

from what years would you say tempts was the best ???????

undefined

What years would you say were the best at Tempts?

Go to Tempts on Sunday..

Its scary.. You'll feel like it's a Saturday.

Until you realize it's not and you still have an hour and a half hour drive home and can only sleep for an hour before you get up and go to work on a RAINY MONDAY MORNING..

but yea... Go Tempts on a Sunday night