Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts and this message board

Here is what I dont get...half of the board is saying it sucks there now and its dead. The other half everyweek says "the music was sick Denny ripped it the vibe was sick the place was packed" bla bla bla....Now I havent gone since MDW so I'm not going to comment on the club....but I just dont get how everyone says XS is the place to be, yet 5-10 people seem to agree that Tempts is unreal every week???

So my question is....are people just posting reviews to be supportive, because they are afraid to post what they really think, or are they just the few people who still go every week?

Here is what I dont get...half of the board is saying it sucks there now and its dead. The other half everyweek says "the music was sick Denny ripped it the vibe was sick the place was packed" bla bla bla....Now I havent gone since MDW so I'm not going to comment on the club....but I just dont get how everyone says XS is the place to be, yet 5-10 people seem to agree that Tempts is unreal every week???

So my question is....are people just posting reviews to be supportive, because they are afraid to post what they really think, or are they just the few people who still go every week?

I go every sunday and i can honestly say that its great on sundays. Great Great Vibe and the music has been ON POINT! Honest Opinion. Even though Dennys obviously a very very good friend of mine he really has been playin good on sundays. The few saturdays ive been there the music has been good, but the vibe on sundays is just unreal. Soo Much Energe in that room. Everyone seems to have a great time.

Dude… you have to understand you just witnessed the overlapping of the HYPE which this board is all about. Most of all these people can’t even remember what they lied about dude….. XS is doing well, tempts is not as busy as we know it to be. Promoter’s AKA “ I put Flyer’s on cars and in gym’s “ swing back and forward and go where the party is If Xs is Busy it’s because of them if tempts is busy it’s because of them When Soundfactory when out of Business none of these promoter dude’s took responsibility…. Believe what you See Not What you Read.

Tempts is not the same but I dont go down every weekend like I use to but I can say that its not Denny or Tempts, it is the younger generation that just dont get it or dont want to.................

The few sundays Ive been there I have witnessed the Tempts I remember but saturdays just are not!!!!!

Its the people that changed, not the place or the DJ!!!

My anwser to your question is YES.. I used to do it too.... but finally I had enough.... and I accepted the fact that it sucks. and so does surf club.

Surf Club beach is sick though