Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Gotti's grandson's...

havokk

ok..these kids are a little metro...but who isnt now? they're typical guidos...the blowout...the eyebrows...the tight clothes...the nextels..the bmws...do you know that in westechester and long island thats all you see? obviously theses kids are getting it from somewhere...all the italian teenagers are like this...and its ok..i think they are beautiful looking...i would go out with these kids any day...actually they're right down my all...every guy i date is exactly like that...the 17 yr old john....o0o0oh sOoo hot....just leave them alone...because obviously you guys are jealous

haha AMEN. let them be.. i think they are cuties... everyones just hating because they are jealous :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok..these kids are a little metro...but who isnt now?

A little metro? How about you wipe the wop cock custard off your pertruding hairlip and listen to the verbal labial cheese your stinking up this thread with. A little metro is moisturizing your face or taking care of yourself you hoola hoop earing wearing tiger stripe fingernail sporting pig in a wig. Your "boys" make Tom, Jai, Ted, Carson and Kyan look like flanel shirt wearing construction workers downing Bud Lights @ McInnis's talking about the Giants Nickleback option.

they're typical guidos...the blowout...the eyebrows...the tight clothes...the nextels..the bmws...do you know that in westechester and long island thats all you see?

That is why Westchester and Long Island guinnies/guidettes are the butt of every joke and get spit on and laughed at by us "city folk". One day you will realize that guys who do a keg stand into a tub of L.A Looks level 50, squeeze their post Hollywood tanned frilly frame into sisters cut off BeBe tank top, and bathe in Aqua Di Gio get half as much respect and class as Clem the 23rd Street corner store bums korn spackled shit nugget.

i think they are beautiful looking...i would go out with these kids any day...actually they're right down my all...every guy i date is exactly like that...the 17 yr old john....o0o0oh sOoo hot....just leave them alone...because obviously you guys are jealous

I think that you are a Fran Dresher sounding pre-teen who just got her popmadour streaked platinum blond and is in dire need of a reality check. Every guy you date is a confused tool who shall realize 5 years down the line what he looked like and acted. Now go take your Canal St bought Vuitton bag and fold your yeast infected piss flaps into a paraglyde so you can transport yourself back to whatever shithole you pollute because you're about as done as Clinton's presidential term, and you had to spend the last 3 years givin' head instead of receiving.

A little metro? How about you wipe the wop cock custard off your pertruding hairlip and listen to the verbal labial cheese your stinking up this thread with. A little metro is moisturizing your face or taking care of yourself you hoola hoop earing wearing tiger stripe fingernail sporting pig in a wig. Your "boys" make Tom, Jai, Ted, Carson and Kyan look like flanel shirt wearing construction workers downing Bud Lights @ McInnis's talking about the Giants Nickleback option.

That is why Westchester and Long Island guinnies/guidettes are the butt of every joke and get spit on and laughed at by us "city folk". One day you will realize that guys who do a keg stand into a tub of L.A Looks level 50, squeeze their post Hollywood tanned frilly frame into sisters cut off BeBe tank top, and bathe in Aqua Di Gio get half as much respect and class as Clem the 23rd Street corner store bums korn spackled shit nugget.

I think that you are a Fran Dresher sounding pre-teen who just got her popmadour streaked platinum blond and is in dire need of a reality check. Every guy you date is a confused tool who shall realize 5 years down the line what he looked like and acted. Now go take your Canal St bought Vuitton bag and fold your yeast infected piss flaps into a paraglyde so you can transport yourself back to whatever shithole you pollute because you're about as done as Clinton's presidential term, and you had to spend the last 3 years givin' head instead of receiving.

fucking classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: