Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whatever happened to the old guy at exit that tapdanced??

Dude - You sound like a real ASS HOLE , MIT do you know anything about MIT

first, second,third order derivatives, partial differentials, Taylor Series,

FFT's ,,, Life is like a stage - We all have a part in it I think I know your part

Your mind is a steel trap.... The best thing about life are the lessons we

learn some never get it right the first nor the second thus Critical Mass/Quick Sand is there future...

hey genius... no i don't know anything about MIT but i would like my kids to go there... you may know about third order derivatives or partial differentials but what good is that when you cant make sense of a simple paragraph.. where the fuck did i say i knew anything that was being taught in MIT?? lay off the rocket science and go back to basic english my friend...

i believe i heard this from different people .. but when people heard of my age .. they were like . wow . and u still can get down ..

i feel very flattered and inspired in the same time .. music makes me crazy .. and dancing is my soul .. and when i see people appreciate my dancing .. i am very happy ...

i know how it feels to dance when u r older and injured .. and while i dont know if that tapdancer dude is injured .. i know he is older . and he has all this guts and heart to go out and do his thing .. he does not mind the crowd and he is not shy .. in the same time . he is not rude or mean ..

i wish i will be like him when i am his age .. with lots of heart and soul .. to still dance and inspire .. and for that .. i will pray ..

but then again .. i have to live that long first .. then see what happens .. for all i know .. i could die this year ..

oh well .. :)

peace

the MASK

hey genius... no i don't know anything about MIT but i would like my kids to go there... you may know about third order derivatives or partial differentials but what good is that when you cant make sense of a simple paragraph.. where the fuck did i say i knew anything that was being taught in MIT?? lay off the rocket science and go back to basic english my friend...

Oldtimer - imply's you been around -> know something yet I sense "Smack talker" BullShitter - WannaBe - Cheap game - Weak - No orginal thoughts...

CASE AND POINT YOU DON'T THINK FOR YOURSELF ....

1. If you don't know anything about a place "MIT" why would you want your

child to go there.... Learn to think for yourself - Not what other's tell you ...

2. If you spoke to this man you would find out his life was colorful...

Not black and white... He is not afraid of what others might think of him...

Thus he is free to do what he wants when he wants - I respect the man and I also like the guy...

3. So you are going to raise your children the sameway - Don't Think just

go to MIT. Why ? because ??? Your children don't have a say/voice in any of this....

Your mind is like a STEEL TRAP!!! Open It Up you might be surprised....

Schools OUT....

i believe i heard this from different people .. but when people heard of my age .. they were like . wow . and u still can get down ..

i feel very flattered and inspired in the same time .. music makes me crazy .. and dancing is my soul .. and when i see people appreciate my dancing .. i am very happy ...

i know how it feels to dance when u r older and injured .. and while i dont know if that tapdancer dude is injured .. i know he is older . and he has all this guts and heart to go out and do his thing .. he does not mind the crowd and he is not shy .. in the same time . he is not rude or mean ..

i wish i will be like him when i am his age .. with lots of heart and soul .. to still dance and inspire .. and for that .. i will pray ..

but then again .. i have to live that long first .. then see what happens .. for all i know .. i could die this year ..

oh well .. :)

peace

the MASK

Mask -

Your right enjoy your life as long as you can without hurting anyone...

Not sure if we ever did cross paths before - but if we did I think I would have

kept in contact....

If I don't see you guys out on Sat enjoy -

Mask -

Your right enjoy your life as long as you can without hurting anyone...

Not sure if we ever did cross paths before - but if we did I think I would have

kept in contact....

If I don't see you guys out on Sat enjoy -

Mr. Biscuit .. always positive dude ... two thumbs up my friend

we might be going to crobar or avalon ... pm me and i will tell u the scoop

peace

the MASK

Oldtimer - imply's you been around -> know something yet I sense "Smack talker" BullShitter - WannaBe - Cheap game - Weak - No orginal thoughts...

CASE AND POINT YOU DON'T THINK FOR YOURSELF ....

1. If you don't know anything about a place "MIT" why would you want your

child to go there.... Learn to think for yourself - Not what other's tell you ...

2. If you spoke to this man you would find out his life was colorful...

Not black and white... He is not afraid of what others might think of him...

Thus he is free to do what he wants when he wants - I respect the man and I also like the guy...

3. So you are going to raise your children the sameway - Don't Think just

go to MIT. Why ? because ??? Your children don't have a say/voice in any of this....

Your mind is like a STEEL TRAP!!! Open It Up you might be surprised....

Schools OUT....

ok MIT was used as an example... i dont want my children going there specifically but something along those lines... is it a crime to want my kids to go to THE best schools in the country??

2) i never cracked on the old tapdancing guy... so reread my posts and you'll see that.. all i said was that i hope that is not me when im older..

3) if i went along with everybody else's opinion i would say "oh man i hope im still going to clubs when im 60 blah blah blah" did i do that here??? no did i do the opposite?? yes i dont wanna be going to clubs when im 60... hey that's my opinion.. why the fuck do you care???

4)i made this name when i was about 19.... me and my friends were using the word oldtimer a lot at that point in my life (dont ask me why) so i made it my new name bc i thought it was funny..

5) cheap game?? weak?? please explain...

6) although i may not agree with people on this board if i saw them in real life i would still go over and introduce myself... if i saw the mask i would still go over and say hi... if i saw a pic of you i would probably do the same... so before you go ahead and psychoanalyze me some more you should know the deal...

ok MIT was used as an example... i dont want my children going there specifically but something along those lines... is it a crime to want my kids to go to THE best schools in the country??

2) i never cracked on the old tapdancing guy... so reread my posts and you'll see that.. all i said was that i hope that is not me when im older..

3) if i went along with everybody else's opinion i would say "oh man i hope im still going to clubs when im 60 blah blah blah" did i do that here??? no did i do the opposite?? yes i dont wanna be going to clubs when im 60... hey that's my opinion.. why the fuck do you care???

4)i made this name when i was about 19.... me and my friends were using the word oldtimer a lot at that point in my life (dont ask me why) so i made it my new name bc i thought it was funny..

5) cheap game?? weak?? please explain...

6) although i may not agree with people on this board if i saw them in real life i would still go over and introduce myself... if i saw the mask i would still go over and say hi... if i saw a pic of you i would probably do the same... so before you go ahead and psychoanalyze me some more you should know the deal...

i think everyone is entitled to his/her opinion about what they want for their kids to do .. that they did not or could not do ..

e.g. my father was never into dancing or sports .. but he always encouraged me to do just that .. is that contradictory of him .. not at all in my opinion ..

also .. it is perfectly normal that we want for our kids things that are better in life ..

as for the tapdancer .. i think we all (including oldtimer) agree that he is a great inspiration .. now wether or not we wana be like him .. is everyone's own decision and there is nothing wrong at all with wanting to be with your own kids giving them some quality family time .. i actually admire you if that was wht you wanted to say (i am too lazy to go back and read .. hehe)

sure dude .. we can disagree .. but that does not mean we can not be friends .. come ovr any time .. i am always open to people .. and i can always learn something from someone regardless how young they could be

peace

the MASK

am i the only one here that doesn't wanna be clubbing when im 50 years old??? am i lame for wanting to spend time with my kids or grandkids... or wanting to stay up late waiting for my kids to come home from clubs??

also here's another question....

everyone has that one friend who's parents still get high or go out to bars and get wasted... is that what you wanna be like??

i guess im lame.... oh well

i guess im 'lame' too, i agree

OldTimer,,,

Its 10 am in the morning do you know where your parents are,

Listen to loud hard banging techno music...

Not sure if you started any type of saving's might be

a could idea to do so - if possible => look at FBR low cap .... They busted right open the past 2 years...

Not sure if you got the right message but you have a life time to learn

your own thoughts....

Best Wishes and yes I would shake your hand any time....

No problem Bro!!! Although I would want to give some lecture that

Dr Fatos gave us back in the day....

OldTimer,,,

Its 10 am in the morning do you know where your parents are,

Listen to loud hard banging techno music...

Not sure if you started any type of saving's might be

a could idea to do so - if possible => look at FBR low cap .... They busted right open the past 2 years...

Not sure if you got the right message but you have a life time to learn

your own thoughts....

Best Wishes and yes I would shake your hand any time....

No problem Bro!!! Although I would want to give some lecture that

Dr Fatos gave us back in the day....

biscuit .. very funny dude .. very funny

peace

the MASK