Clubplanet Nightlife Community

house v. trance

weyes

if you could only have one, which would you pick?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. if you could only have one, which would you pick?

• house
    • trance

housey trance or trancey house.
that's so funny you say that :funny: ! my best friend and i used to wonder what genre the music we both tended to like fell in, and when we were looking up music on the site i recommended in another thread ( ishkur's guide to electronic music at www.ishkur.com or the thread: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=236297 ), the author had it filed under "housey trance, aka trancey house"! we laughed and didn't feel so bad for being as confused as we were :D .
joeygk and his buddies from clevo, ohio are big on the deep sounds of akron house!
o, and vic, are you serious about ohio? i was almost sure i was wrong about that or you were kidding :shaky: ...

u guys r lucky that there not that many of u that post on the l.a. boards......if i were u guys out of experience i would eliminate this thread, and never bring it back up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this question has been the foundation of many arguments on the miami board, and alltough for the most part it stays civil.....it has created unecesary dislike among people.....all bcuz some people like to look down on the others cuz they listen to one or the other genre!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing huh!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

u guys r lucky that there not that many of u that post on the l.a. boards......if i were u guys out of experience i would eliminate this thread, and never bring it back up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this question has been the foundation of many arguments on the miami board, and alltough for the most part it stays civil.....it has created unecesary dislike among people.....all bcuz some people like to look down on the others cuz they listen to one or the other genre!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing huh!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
we're very laid-back out here; we can respect that others don't share our opinions. there's nothing wrong with a little discussion :) !

House always makes me fall asleep. Its got to be min. Trance and up! :beer:

Really?? hmmm....funny, it's trance that makes me bored and sleepy. especially those so-called dramatic string breakdown that last 17minutes...lol.

Oh well, to each his own. For me: 'OOOUUUZE!!!

Really?? hmmm....funny, it's trance that makes me bored and sleepy. especially those so-called dramatic string breakdown that last 17minutes...lol.

Oh well, to each his own. For me: 'OOOUUUZE!!!

"Blank and Jones" or German Trance/Techno never put me to sleep. House music that just plays the same beats over and over does. Its like being in a car and your not driving. Hardhouse is good, though:)

Steve Castros's AFTERHOUR POWER is my thing. Not the loungy place with House music playing.