Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RABBIT IN THE MOON - Pre_Sales Available

promoevents

Pre-sale Tickets Available:

It's less then 2 weeks away and I have a LIMITED amount of Pre-sales available for $30. So for those of you who want to take advantage of this offer, please email me a.s.a.p. at promoevents@hotmail.com and write "Pre-sale" in the title of the message.

Also, please include the Message Board you're from. (i.e. Presale - Dance.com).

Thanks

:)

Wonka3FLIER.jpg

Good Party....take it from me, I've seen RITM 6 times. If you've never caught one of his shows, prepare yourselves for something your eyes have never seen.

Never seen em, just saw Bunny last weekend...I heard, if you seen RITM once, you've seen them a thousand times. I take it that isn't true?

while it is true that much of RITM's show is consistent, there have been quite a few new surprises a lot of times. and i've gone to their shows for the last 10 years... there are certain sequences that you can almost always expect, but then there are others that don't appear every show. last show in Orlando, they had a 20/30-minute jam session with live tribal percussionists at the end... that's one i've never seen before with them...

in any case, i'm flying up to chi-town for this one. i'm hoping that Grayarea pulls off a sick show as well... looking forward to meeting Nosmo and the gang...

(btw, Sotu: RITM is a "they" (consisting of Bunny and Dave Christophere) as opposed to a "him")

while it is true that much of RITM's show is consistent, there have been quite a few new surprises a lot of times. and i've gone to their shows for the last 10 years... there are certain sequences that you can almost always expect, but then there are others that don't appear every show. last show in Orlando, they had a 20/30-minute jam session with live tribal percussionists at the end... that's one i've never seen before with them...

in any case, i'm flying up to chi-town for this one. i'm hoping that Grayarea pulls off a sick show as well... looking forward to meeting Nosmo and the gang...

(btw, Sotu: RITM is a "they" (consisting of Bunny and Dave Christophere) as opposed to a "him")

i'm so jealous :( ....take lots of pics...i'm depending on you :pint:

You're going? That's awesome...So am I :D

I've been meaning to call you, but I've been so busy..Well then, I'll see you Saturday afternoon & we can catch up :bounce: Have a safe trip

You're going? That's awesome...So am I :D

I've been meaning to call you, but I've been so busy..Well then, I'll see you Saturday afternoon & we can catch up :bounce: Have a safe trip

no shit???

damn, wish i would've known...

we could've booked the same flight.

ah well... yeah, we'll catch up for sure...

what a great show... we had a blast up in chicago.

Grayarea's set seemed short, but it sounded great...plenty of good energy. i finally met Nosmo....super nice guy. RITM had a few new things added to their show, including the remix of Bowie's "Let's Dance" with a new stage sequence involving riot police killing Bunny. Dave did a lot of improvisational pieces, including a strange synth solo of Smoke on the Water...

all in all, it was a great time... :biggrin: