Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Adidas commercial...

The one with Kevin Garnet is phat as hell. Where he's walkin and the song goes, "he's got the whole wide world in his hands, he's got...." Then all these people jump up on his back while he's walkin down the street.

What are some other commercial's you guys think are cool/funny?

I liked the Finish Line commercial were the guy is runnin and someone jumps out of nowhere and tackles him in the bushes.

I liked the Jetta commercial were the guy does a superman save cause the shoppin cart was gunna hit his car.

The funniest is the where the guy spaz's out when the car alarm goes off on MTV.

the commercial for the two way phone and there is all there old ppl and the women is like do you wanna go to this party and she was like hell yes and she say were you at lol and the old ppl are grinding on each other

the commercial for the two way phone and there is all there old ppl and the women is like do you wanna go to this party and she was like hell yes and she say were you at lol and the old ppl are grinding on each other

lol those Boost commercials are great

"Whea you at??"

lol....

from a couple years ago......

the e-trade commericial where there is a pharma commericial and the side-effects are a condition know has hotdog finger and babies born with the head of a golden retriever..

i like the MTV commericals.....not suitable for adults

also snickers commerical where the guy is dress up as barky the dog and a kid says "hey dad its barkey the dog..and the mascot replies "im not barky the dog, im a grow man who made alot of mistakes"......

lol at the one were they talk all ghetto. hahahahha

hahahah I love that campaign