Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Promoters

I'm sure it will be the same old same old as usual around jersey..can't imagine why the scene is DEAD same parties same DJ's all the time (no disrespect to the Djs but there have to be more Dj's out there besides the 2 Richies, Denny, Lopez...you get the idea)

besides...no one supports house music anymore everyone wants to just thug it out.

perhaps there should be an all house music night somewhere but outside of the realm of the usual promoters/djs???? that way the music would be good w/o worrying about..."oh god we better play some hip hop or else all these white people will go home..." kinda deal

I'm sure it will be the same old same old as usual around jersey..can't imagine why the scene is DEAD same parties same DJ's all the time (no disrespect to the Djs but there have to be more Dj's out there besides the 2 Richies, Denny, Lopez...you get the idea)

besides...no one supports house music anymore everyone wants to just thug it out.

perhaps there should be an all house music night somewhere but outside of the realm of the usual promoters/djs???? that way the music would be good w/o worrying about..."oh god we better play some hip hop or else all these white people will go home..." kinda deal

holy shit this is one of the most on point comments i have heard in a while!

:clap: thank you sir!!!!!!!!!!

I Disagree. Take A Look At The Inovation That Is Being Put Forth From Side By Side Foundation And The Parties They Do Once A Month A Tonic Night Club. They Have Been Bringing In World Renowned Dj's Fron The Trei State Area. Like Dj Gonzo(avalon) Frankie Bones(god Father Of Techno) And Now Tonight They Are Bringing In Americas First Female Dj!!! Along With Frankie Bones Brother Adam X. Both Have Played Around The Globe. So I Don't Know Where U Been Trapped But There Is A Revolution In The Works And It Is Coming From Side By Side Foundation...........stay Tuned...go To Njtonic.com If You Want To See The Info For The Party Tonight. It Is Potsed On The Caledar Section. They Pack It Out Every Time

I Disagree. Take A Look At The Inovation That Is Being Put Forth From Side By Side Foundation And The Parties They Do Once A Month A Tonic Night Club. They Have Been Bringing In World Renowned Dj's Fron The Trei State Area. Like Dj Gonzo(avalon) Frankie Bones(god Father Of Techno) And Now Tonight They Are Bringing In Americas First Female Dj!!! Along With Frankie Bones Brother Adam X. Both Have Played Around The Globe. So I Don't Know Where U Been Trapped But There Is A Revolution In The Works And It Is Coming From Side By Side Foundation...........stay Tuned...go To Njtonic.com If You Want To See The Info For The Party Tonight. It Is Potsed On The Caledar Section. They Pack It Out Every Time

glad to hear this! bout time jersey starts to get some talent. Good luck with your party!!! :rock:

Deko has been the only place in jersey thats been getting props from me. Bringing in such talent as peter bailey and Roger Sanchez. Kudos :beer:

well........I just bought an art gallery in weehawkin, NJ and im throwing a weekly friday party from 10pm - until sunlight

Im a thursday night deko fan, love the music and the vibe, kinda got the idea to combine art and house music in a nice comf loungy setting........so i got guest djs, and i have guest artists showcasing live art work and displays every week.........

this was more like a private affair amongst friends but where having a lot of fun with it........so if my peeps from deko and Pangea are out there, get in touch with me...........

there is no cover charge, and its guest list invite only

Info line:973 447 0625

(if any artists are interested in doing any creative live art work and can perform under the pressure :) please call info line and leave a detailed message......

FYI: Im not a promoter........if i invaded on any promoters territory........feel free to call me :)

glad to hear this! bout time jersey starts to get some talent. Good luck with your party!!! :rock:

Deko has been the only place in jersey thats been getting props from me. Bringing in such talent as peter bailey and Roger Sanchez. Kudos :beer:

Many more big names to come in the near future. Thanks for the support.

Responding to feel goods thread

There is a strictly house party at deko thursday nights. stop by and check it out. Why does it have to be different promoters or differnt djs. I think the djs im using down there are great djs that play all over the world. They always do the right thing and always will.

Everyone loves to complain about how theres no house parties or theres no scene, but those same people dont support when there is one.

And also Deko Sat Nights there will be NO HIP HOP on the main floor. That i can promise. And the music will be top notch every week. And youll be surprised by the talent were bringin in there for guest spots. Trust me.

Imagine Thursdays is kicking off at Tonic this week. It will be the place to be in the fall. We are also making huge efforts to step up the scene. It has 2 HUGE rooms so there will be no discrepency with the music. House will be played all night in one room and Hip Hop in the other. There will also be a $100 beer pong tournament ever week. We will be bringing in the best talent we can get. The more money the door makes the more talent we will bring. It will all be reinvested back into the party.

The resident is Anthony Cugliari from the old Metro Lounge Thursdays. He will accompanied by guest DJs from all over. Names you know and love but not recycled DJs. With $1 well drinks and dometics beers and $2 call drinks and imported beers til midnight, you really cant go wrong. We are going to be opening up guestlists for anyone that would like to help out with this party. The place has the potential to be great. It all juatr has to come together...

There is also a great house party @ Platinum in New Brunswick ervey tuesday night. With some of the best talent in the tri state. We have been featuring such DJ's like Heather Heart, Subliminal's Todd G., DJ Premo, and Myself and many more. It is hosted by Rich Hinge from Conrail records, Joey Stitch, and myself. There are plenty of great parties out there if you guys would only get the hell away from all those " gotta be scene here" clubs. There is too many good DJ's out there that get no credit because people don't want to miss the same DJ that they have heard every weekend for the last two years. You guys need to support these smaller parties, because when they're gone you will all be bitchin that there is nothing to do except go here the same old DJ.

Also, Feelgoodshouse has described the scene better than anybody. It's about time somebody said something. Bravo to you Feelgood :bowdown: