Clubplanet Nightlife Community

USA Basketball

Will team USA back up Melo's claim and take home the gold???

IMO He is right on point. Alot of the NBA players that usually play for their home countries are passing on this years games. I think Team USA will eat up most of the competition now.

We will take the gold because all of the players on the team respect Larry Brown's knowledge of the game and they will listen to what he says. If I was a professional basketball player I'd want to play for three coaches....Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, and Larry Brown. GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underneath the Radar is Dwayne Wade. The rest of the world is gonna learn about D WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will take the gold because all of the players on the team respect Larry Brown's knowledge of the game and they will listen to what he says. If I was a professional basketball player I'd want to play for three coaches....Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, and Larry Brown. GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underneath the Radar is Dwayne Wade. The rest of the world is gonna learn about D WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree full hearted except for phil jackson...what has he won...he has had arguably three of the best 8 players ever...great coach but we will never know if he could win without EXCELLENT players and he couldnt get the job done this year with four future hall of famers...jmo....now lets run a swap on that girl in your sig SON...your homie JACK

anyone who thinks team USA wont win the gold is an idiot

this is the best american team since the original dream team

the best since the original......i doubt it........the guys who arent playing for us this year would eat this team up in a heartbeat..............we r very young but yes we have lots of talent,,,,,hope its as easy as you think

agree full hearted except for phil jackson...what has he won...he has had arguably three of the best 8 players ever...great coach but we will never know if he could win without EXCELLENT players and he couldnt get the job done this year with four future hall of famers...jmo....now lets run a swap on that girl in your sig SON...your homie JACK

well how many championships did jordan, o'neil, and kobe win before he got there?

look at scotty bowman. 9 stanley cups, don;t tell me that the 2 with the penguins w/ lemiux and jagr and the 3 w/ the red wings w/ hull, hasek, chelios, etc. don't count. how many did they win before and after they played for him?

anyone who thinks team USA wont win the gold is an idiot

this is the best american team since the original dream team

haha sure.. the average age on this team is like 23, most of these guys think its going to be a walk in the park. NONE of them have every played in the olympics including AI and Duncan, Okafor hasn't even played in the NBA yet... they have to adjust to the new rules, they can't argue with refs, and most importantly they have to get used to playing with one another. Teams like Spain, Serbia, Argentina, and others have been playing together for years, which is why they all beat the US last time... I do agree that its a great team, but it's too young and inexperienced, and sometimes that's all it takes to lose a championship game.

Valid point DR. Jack.....but someone already pointed out what I was going to say. How many did they win without him? 0? As for the girl....yeah I would say we could swap SON... :D

Dwayne Wade 4 President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well how many championships did jordan, o'neil, and kobe win before he got there?

look at scotty bowman. 9 stanley cups, don;t tell me that the 2 with the penguins w/ lemiux and jagr and the 3 w/ the red wings w/ hull, hasek, chelios, etc. don't count. how many did they win before and after they played for him?

valid points, yet both jordan and bryant were young in thier careers when he started to coach them and oneal had been to the championships without him...my point is is that he has had players whose talent outweighed the competition heavily...yes i give him credit for his ability to deal with obstacles but a lot of nba coaches could have won his championships with those players...whereas the other two coaches he stated brought average teams to a higher level and one of them outdid jackson this year....

Valid point DR. Jack.....but someone already pointed out what I was going to say. How many did they win without him? 0? As for the girl....yeah I would say we could swap SON... :D

Dwayne Wade 4 President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watching the us vs pr game right now....wade's passing ability is----(jack is stumped on a word to describe it son)

i believe i said you guys were a bench away from winning it all but i might re-iterate that and say one player away if jones can stay healthy and get his jumper on point this year....

anyone else hate bill walton as a commentator or is it just me...i cant stand tom tolbert either....

watching the us vs pr game right now....wade's passing ability is----(jack is stumped on a word to describe it son)

i believe i said you guys were a bench away from winning it all but i might re-iterate that and say one player away if jones can stay healthy and get his jumper on point this year....

anyone else hate bill walton as a commentator or is it just me...i cant stand tom tolbert either....

Yeah, sick....how about that behind the back pass on the baseline??

No comment on the championship. I know what it will take. :laugh:

Yeah Bill Walton and TT suck ass.

Bill Walton is a dumbass. Why would the Heat want to give up Wade for Shaq? He is the piece that would be needed to succeed if anything. When he suggested that, I wanted to jump through the TV screen and smack the dumb fuck. I pray his son isn't as stupid as he is. I love all the big words he uses when commentating. What a JACKASS!!!!!!!!!