Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza

murrrr

ive replied to several posts on ibiza. i think do a search on the ny board from this past year. are you looking for ty or next ? i went last sept for the closing parties and honestly, it was the best vacation i have ever taken! (still is) we are returning next year too!

in the summer, havent booked it yet working on the details now with a friend that im going with... but looking at after the 4th of july but definately before august... in that area... hey nick can you do something for us if we give youd dates and would you want to join~!?

getting there from nyc is a bitch i hear.. have to fly to spain then take a charter over or something along those lines but there arent any direct flights... sucks goat dick but i imagine since ill be there already it wont be that bad nor expensive just hopefully the exchange rate balances out in the next year...

this is the cost breakdown for party of two:

plane tix $500 each, $1000 total (got through priceline so you have to be flex on time)

hotel $650 for the week

rental car $250 for the week

so your fixed expenses comes to $1900 or 950 per person

then add spending money (for two) roughly $1500-1800, this includes food, shopping and of course the clubs (based on spending about 200 euros a day, plus or minus)

we did a tour of london and france this year and it was almost double what we spent last year