Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza movie

Our schedule will probably look like this:

9/4: arrive saturday night, not quite sure what to do yet

sunday: space all day & all night (sasha, james zabiela, lawler, tom stephan & others)

monday: manumission @ privilege and/or roger sanchez @ pacha

tuesday: carl cox closing party @ space and/or armada closing party @ amnesia (avb and others)

wednesday: meganite closing party @ privilege (mauro picotto), maybe something else

thursday: cream @ amnesia (tiesto, nu nrg, seb fontain, tall paul) and/or deep dish @ pacha?

friday: danny howells @ pacha or something else?

saturday: not sure yet

sunday: space all day & night until our flight leaves

The dj schedule doesn't seem to be quite filled in yet, hopefully it will be more filled in before we go. We're definitely gonna have to hit up places like DC-10 and a few other clubs, but it seems most of the big events are at space, pacha, privilege and amnesia. Any suggestions for parties we should definitely hit up?

three must nights that i see you have on your schedule are we love sundays at space, roger sanchez at pacha and most definately carl cox at space.

Carl cox's night has the best vibe and energy of any other party on the island imo. I think most others would agree with that statement as well. If youre arriving late on sat night i would suggest just going to sleep cause sunday at space is ridiculous. Youre gonna need some rest depending on how long your flight was. Sat's in the past have been a change over day for the island meaning a lot of people are coming and going so the clubs dont usually have big nights. Oh and you def cant miss eric morillo and guests on wednesday night at pacha. Have fun and bring money

There is no way that party has a better vibe than the Terrace at Space, or DC10.

actually I must say that La Troya this year was a real let down.

I thought the LaTroya party beat the Space Party by a hair, but they were both sick. I need to hit DC-10 next year. I heard it's great.

three must nights that i see you have on your schedule are we love sundays at space, roger sanchez at pacha and most definately carl cox at space.

Carl cox's night has the best vibe and energy of any other party on the island imo. I think most others would agree with that statement as well. If youre arriving late on sat night i would suggest just going to sleep cause sunday at space is ridiculous. Youre gonna need some rest depending on how long your flight was. Sat's in the past have been a change over day for the island meaning a lot of people are coming and going so the clubs dont usually have big nights. Oh and you def cant miss eric morillo and guests on wednesday night at pacha. Have fun and bring money

I've heard a lot about manumission @ privilege (on the same day as sanchez @ pacha), but for some reason they don't show what dj is there... guess I'll have to wait and see who's there and decide between that and/or sanchez. I'll probably end up at carl cox's closing party, even though avb is on the same night and has been my favorite dj the last couple of years. I can see him whenever he comes to nyc, but I love cox haven't been able to make it to see him in over 2 years. Both sundays at space are a definite - heard too many good things about this party. I'll try to check out morillo on wednesday as well, but I've never seen picotto and always wanted to, so I gotta hit that up for a little while. Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll try to check out as many of these parties as I can.

I thought the LaTroya party beat the Space Party by a hair, but they were both sick. I need to hit DC-10 next year. I heard it's great.

I keep hearing a lot about DC-10, but they don't list any djs so there's not telling who's there (as of right now)... what night is the best night to go there?

I keep hearing a lot about DC-10, but they don't list any djs so there's not telling who's there (as of right now)... what night is the best night to go there?

Circo loco is Monday during the days... it's the greatest party.

That is usually the only day DC10 is open, however this year Timo Maas is doing a Thursday party there.

I've heard a lot about manumission @ privilege (on the same day as sanchez @ pacha), but for some reason they don't show what dj is there...

The idea behind Manumission is the show, not the DJ. The people who run the party typically don't want to pay for big name, high cost DJ's. They'd rather overwhelm the patrons of the party with acts and artists, etc. I never went, but I heard it's not that great.

DC-10 never announces their guest DJs....random DJs just show up, they ASK TO PLAY THERE and PLAY FOR FREE!!!!! The place is nuts, two years ago Howells was there....NASTY. The residents are insane as well, go to just check out Tania Vulcano, Loco Dice, Fabrizio and Cirillo....these guys are better than most "Big Name DJs" Also, Timo Mass's night is Wednesday, and I never thought that I would say this, but Subliminal is a night NOT to miss (as long as Tommy Lee or Puffy aren't Morillo's guests)

DC-10 never announces their guest DJs....random DJs just show up, they ASK TO PLAY THERE and PLAY FOR FREE!!!!! The place is nuts, two years ago Howells was there....NASTY. The residents are insane as well, go to just check out Tania Vulcano, Loco Dice, Fabrizio and Cirillo....these guys are better than most "Big Name DJs" Also, Timo Mass's night is Wednesday, and I never thought that I would say this, but Subliminal is a night NOT to miss (as long as Tommy Lee or Puffy aren't Morillo's guests)

I love Tania vulcano... I have the 2nd and 3rd edition of the Sorry! We are Circo Loco cd's, her disk is ridiculous on both volumes.

Tania is nasty....track 5 on this year's disk is insane. She is a Space resident this year as well. We need a Circo Loco party in NYC soon

That's what I thought, apparently I missed her. I was at We Love on July 18th and 25th.